Dishonesty

(Jenlisa, suggestive themes, frequent curse words)

---Jennie's pov---

"Darling, I'm home!"

Jennie groggily pulls the blanket off of herself to greet her mother who just came back from a weekend-long trip. But she quickly pulls the covers back over herself. She was naked. What the hell???

Jennie's gaze darts to a sound asleep Lisa beside her. Also naked.

Ah, shit.

"Jen, are you home?" Her mom's footsteps came closer to the bedroom. Jennie sprang up faster than she ever thought she could and locked her door, quickly grabbing a sweater and some pants. "Are you okay in there?" her eomma asked after a failed attempt to open the locked door.

"Yep!" Jennie put one of her feet in the pants, then the other. "I'm just changing!"

Jennie ran over to the bed and shook Lisa's shoulder violently, rocking the younger's whole body side to side.

"Mmmph," Lisa groaned, turning over sleepily.

"You've got to wake up!" She whisper-yelled.

"I'm not opening my eyes until you give me a kisseyyy," Lisa mumbled with a small whine. Eyes still closed, she puckered her lips expectantly.

It took all of her energy not to simp over Lisa's made-up word. "Lisa, my mom is back," Jennie said.

At that, Lisa sat up abruptly, rubbing the sleep from her face. Her bare chest was suddenly exposed to Jennie's eyes. Not without staring for a few moments, she turned away, blush reddening the back of her neck.

"Aw, don't be so shy," Lisa teased, "or do you not remember what we did last night?"

Jennie heard Lisa getting up and putting her clothes on. Jennie turned to Lisa. "Of course I remember. Ugh, you're so goddamn beautiful.. I have to talk to my mom very soon and I don't want to fucking stutter, okay?"

"Oh, you think I'm beautiful?"

"I'm sure I told you that sometime last night. Or maybe you need a round two to remember..?" Jennie tipped her head and brought a hand to her chin in faux thought. "Nah.."

"Are you seriously thinking about having round two?" Lisa pulled a shirt over her head with a small pout. "I thought that was a definite thing."

"Pssh, just put your clothes on."

Flashbacks of last night with Lisa played on repeat in her head. Jennie buried her head in the crook of Lisa's neck when she was done putting some clothes on. She sighed and pouted, holding her precious girlfriend closer to her, trying to memorize her scent before she left. "Ughhhh, how am I supposed to go out there??"

"You are Jennie freakin' Kim alright?" Lisa kissed her on the forehead reassuringly. "I'm sure you'll do fine."

"You should hide, then leave.. I'll call you tonight," Jennie gave Lisa an 'I'll miss you, dummy' kind of smile. She lifted her head to give her a sweet but chaste kiss on her lips. Then she reluctantly got up from the bed.

"Hey, have a nice day, baby," Lisa smiled, crawling under the bed to hide. Jennie wasn't very successful with hiding her furious blushing. She opened the door to her bedroom and mentally prepared herself for all of the lies she would have to tell today.

"Welcome back, eomma!" Jennie smiled at her mother waiting for her at the kitchen table. They hugged. Jennie totally wasn't comparing it to Lisa's hugs.

"Were you okay, sweetheart? I've never left you by yourself for three whole days!!"

Jennie chuckled. "It was fine. I'm 19, remember?"

"You'll always just be my baby to me," her mother cooed, bringing her in for another hug. If they weren't so busy hugging, they would have heard Lisa's stifled laughter from the other room. "It sounded like you were talking to someone in there." She said, pulling away and taking a peek over Jennie's shoulder to see a glimpse of her room.

"Ah... I was talking to my stuffed animals," Jennie giggled, quickly covering it up. She stifled a loud laugh. She could imagine Lisa muttering to herself with an annoyed face saying things like 'oh, how dare she call me a stuffed animal,' 'am i just a frickin' stuffed animal to her?' 'i'm gonna tease her about this for the rest of her life–'

"Why is your face so red?" Her mother cupped Jennie's face worriedly.

"I just washed my face roughly, I'm okay." Jennie bit the inside of her cheek. It wasn't sitting well with her how easily these lies slipped out of her mouth.

"You desperately wanted to get rid of that pesky teenage acne, eh?" Mom chuckled. This time, the stifled laughter didn't go unheard by Jennie. I do not have that much acne. She thought angrily.

Jennie quickly changed the topic after sharing a quick laugh. She didn't want her eomma asking any other questions. "We need some things from the grocery store, do you think we can go now?" Jennie asked, needing to lead her out so Lisa could escape.

"I don't see why not."

"All clear!" Jennie said, sending the signal to Lisa as she closed the door to the house.

"Jennie, no need to yell so loudly," Her mother used her warning voice. "And what is 'all clear'?"

Jennie gave her a sheepish smile as she got in the passenger's seat of the car. "You know me, heh, I binge watched spy movies the whole time you were gone!"

-–TWO LONG HOURS OF SHOPPING LATER—

Jennie's mom pulled up into the driveway and took a loving glance at her daughter. Jennie wasn't really paying attention, she was hoping that Lisa wasn't still there in the house.

Jennie got a text from Lisa.

Lisa: You're welcome ;) <3 mwah

Jennie rolled her eyes, not having the slightest idea about what she would be saying thank you to her for. She really didn't have to add 'mwah' to the end of her text either. It was so cheesey. Jennie chose to ignore how it made her heart skip a beat.

"What's this?" Her eomma asked, feeling at the dark purple blotch sitting in plain sight on Jennie's neck.

Jennie's face turned completely pale. It was a hickey from Lisa.

"OH, it's just a bruise from volleyball. You know how brutally competitive those girls can be..." Jennie trailed off with an awkward laugh, hoping that it was convincing enough.

"Tsk." Her mom made an angry noise. It was the kind of noise she always made when Jennie came back from sports with some sort of wound. At least she believed me. Once they carried all of the groceries inside, Jennie noticed something. The house smelled different. Like cleaning supplies. Eomma noticed it too.

"I didn't notice it before, did you clean all this, Jen?"

Jennie mustered a broken 'yeah' as she looked at the house, which, by the way, was practically sparkling in every corner. The text from a few minutes ago came back to her mind.

Oh, that Lisa.