[M] That One Conference You're Allowed To Miss...

(Jenlisa, fluff, very, very small smut, it almost doesn't deserve the [M], some Chaesoo)

Jennie hummed a quiet tune, careful not to wake her girlfriend who was asleep in their apartment's bedroom. She set down the treat she'd been frosting, admiring her work.

She barely heard the sleepy-affectionate "good morning" before a hand reached for the treats that Jennie had been baking and decorating for the past hour. She carefully pushed it away, only registering it as Lisa's hand when the dark-red-haired woman let out a small noise of frustration.

"Move your hand so I can shove these in my mouth," she whined, staring at the treats greedily.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Lisa had no idea what she was talking about, so she tried her best to guess. She slipped a hand on the other woman's waist, turning her towards her, and bringing her close for a kiss, all in one swift motion. Lisa smiled as their lips parted, feeling satisfied with herself.

"Is that what you wanted?" Lisa murmured, their faces still close.

Blush crept up Jennie's neck, and she almost dropped the frosting that she was holding. "Uh- no."

"Oh." Lisa said, her gaze returning hungrily to the treats, still pleased with herself and her ability to make Jennie so easily flustered. She had another idea. She cleared her throat dramatically, mustering the most Jennie-like accent she could, and asked, "May I please have some of those?"

"No, you can't," Jennie stiffened at Lisa's impersonation of her voice, "they're for the people attending the meeting, I told you."

"When? I don't remember." Lisa absentmindedly brought her other hand to Jennie's waist as well.

"I told you last night, before Jisoo and Rosé came over."

"I don't think I have the ability to remember anything before that," Lisa jokes.

Jennie couldn't stifle a toothy smile. Sometimes Rosé could forget how much she was drinking since the food that Jennie had made for them was her main focus. So, they ended up having to walk a very confused Drunksé all the way back to her own apartment. Where Jisoo took care of her, of course. <3

Her shoulders loosened. She set the frosting on the counter, wrapping her arms gently around Lisa's neck before bringing the other woman into a nice, long kiss. Jennie closed her eyes, savoring the closeness of their bodies.

She had to get to work soon, and half of her knew that more than anyone. But there was the other half that had the desire to stay right here, in this moment, forever.

She broke the kiss, bringing her hand up to run her thumb along Lisa's cheek. Lisa opened her eyes, and the other's gaze threatened to engulf her. Oh, what the hell? She couldn't help herself. Taking a deep breath, Jennie leaned forward and kissed Lisa again.

Jennie felt a warmth spread through her body as the kiss ended. It was a feeling of pure contentment and joy that was indescribable.

"I don't think those people in the meeting deserve these treats," Jennie murmured after a moment.

"And what made you change your mind?" Lisa gave a devilishly suggestive smirk.

"I want you to have them instead." She tilted her head slightly to the left, her eyes never leaving Lisa's despite the ticking clock behind her.

"I asked you why you changed your mind."

Jennie pushed Lisa gently with her body, her arms still snug around the dancer's neck. "I'm not answering," she snorted.

Lisa bit her lip in an attempt to hide her smile.

Almost all of the treats were devoured in the next hour. Jennie playfully scolded Lisa for eating too many, wiping any lingering bits of frosting off of her face with her finger. Or maybe her mouth.

"Those were so good," Lisa said, leaning contentedly on the counter.

"Oh, yeah? How good?" Jennie squinted, studying Lisa's satisfied expression. She knew for a fact that her baking was divine. But when Lisa said it, it sounded different. More meaningful.

"So good that it makes me want to kiss you again," Lisa said with a cheeky smile.

"Then do it," Jennie dared, surprised that she wasn't able to finish her short sentence before Lisa's lips were smooshed against hers. Lisa parted her lips when Jennie did. Their tongues met; Lisa's was wet and smooth and tasted heavily of the treats that she had just consumed.

Jennie brought Lisa closer, sliding her hands along the familiar curve of Lisa's waist. Her hands felt sanctuary there, allowing her to bring Lisa closer. Lisa's hands traveled up Jennie's arms and around her neck. A surge of electricity filled their small apartment kitchen. Jennie deepened the kiss and held Lisa closer still. Jennie squeezed Lisa's hips briefly, eliciting a moan from the younger.

Lisa let her lips travel down to Jennie neck. Jennie sighed with pleasure, her hands buried in the other's soft hair as she continued to kiss her neck. Jennie let out a small noise of satisfaction as Lisa's hands moved down from Jennie's shoulders to unbutton her shirt. Lisa's fingers moved delicately, undoing each button one after the other. Jennie felt her heart rate increase as she felt Lisa's warm hands against her skin. Jennie allowed herself to be lost in the moment, savoring every sensation as Lisa's gentle caresses sent a cool shiver through her body. Soon, she found her own hands taking off Lisa's shirt as well.

Jennie has never been late to anything in her life. Especially not anything important. Today, she missed the meeting she was supposed to host.

And she didn't give two shits about it.