47

POV: Natalie

"Where is she?" I heard a deep voice asked, I sat down alone in a dark room.

I already knew it was my dad, he was here for me, but he didn't know I was only here to use him. The footsteps got louder and louder as he came closer, "Mi hija?..." he questioned, I stood up and turned to look at him.

I was still wearing my clothes from the other night, it took him two days to see me though, I could feel he was nervous, "Hola, MIguel." I replied as I crossed my arms, he looked at me up and down in shock, "Wow, you look like your mom..." he sounded shocked, I chuckled, "I am her daughter." "Have you spoken to her?" he questioned, my soft look at him turned into a glare, how could he ask me that, it was his fault I grew up with no family, no love, nothing.

"My guess is you have not." he assumed quickly, "Did your new family treat you right?" he asked, "Of course not you fucking idiota! Nadie me trato bien, but I didn't have an option!" I raised my voice as I picked up a metal and threw it at him, he quickly caught it like nothing though, "Hey... look I am so sorry for not being a good parent.." he walked up to me and used his other arm to hold my shoulder as he dropped the metal.

"But you have to understand, I wanted to save the universe, the multi-verse would be at stake-" "And yet there's a bunch of spider-men out there still fucking it up, but you took it out on your own child." I wanted him to feel guilt, he pulled his arm away, "I wouldn't be surprised that you do not get it-" "Of course I don't fucking get it." "-But now that I found you, we need to talk." he yanked my arm and pulled me to a chair, then metal straps enclosed me.

My eyes widened, "YOU FUCKING-" "It's for the universe. You don't get it." I felt my eyes water, "Heard you were friends with Gwen and Miles, so you might have heard of Gwen's little girlfriend, Y/n. She has the ability to suck people's powers, and you have the ability to kill her." he explained as scientists came in and prepared to start an operation, "What are you talking about?" I asked as my heart began to sink, something wasn't adding up.

"You were born with powers, because of my genetics, but it's genetically different. You can kill any hero if you wanted to, you never knew though, so I am going to do both of us a favor, you'll get to live because these powers were gonna cause a cannon event where you die, and Y/n dies." my eyes watered, "No... no puedes hacer eso." (No, you can't do that) "Si, si lo puedo, eres mi hija." (Yes, yes I can, you're my daughter.) "YOU WERE NEVER A DAD TO ME!" I shouted as the scientists began putting fluids in my body, "Stop, please." I begged the scientists, I tried moving my arms away but I was strapped down.

"It's for your own good, and for the universe." he said with a sigh.

The scientists prepared a laughing gas mask and got it closer to my face, "You won't feel a thing darling." the young lady reassured me.

"No, no. Dad. Please." I begged as I tried moving my head back.

"You were never a good dad to me, this is the one thing I ask you to do, I have no reason to be alive, please don't let Y/n die, let me, she has a purpose, I don't." I cried, Miguel's eyes softened, "I shouldn't have left you alone. You wouldn't have felt like this-" "We can build a relationship if you don't continue on with this, just please papa, porfavor." I pleaded as my eyes watered more and more.

He lifted his right arm and his eyes winced.

"Do it." he instructed the scientists.

They put the mask on my mouth, I tried not to breathe the oxygen, but it was too late.

At least I knew what my dad's weakness is.

But I couldn't warn Y/n or Gwen because after that, I saw nothing.

(We're two chapters away from finishing FINALLY)