23

POV: Yours

Destination: Penthouse

Time: 3:49 AM

Another month has passed

I was finally able to get out of bed, dad took me out of high school, so I won't be able to graduate, have my prom, which sucks, but it's all to avoid coming out of the house, he was trying to protect me.

Tomorrow I have to stay in the facility for a week, once I get bitten by the spider, I am gonna have side effects.

I walked to the balcony and breathed the fresh cold December air.

I had to do everything right, just to stay alive, I cannot leave my dad alone.

Before I do what I'm going to do I have to see the truth on my own.

******

Swiping the key card to enter the dark laboratory that no one was in after hours was a dark feeling.

I honestly didn't know half of the things here, but I'm a very observant person, the small objects they always tell us to bring to scan the room must be used for a good reason.

'Maybe I look like an airhead, but I'm not dumb' I thought to myself as I opened the door that had all of the small balls we'd have to bring to every task, each one was dated, by the year, month, and day.

One caught my eye, so I grabbed it and put it on the projector.

The ball lit up surrounding the whole room and projecting the room as my old living room.

The couch was sitting there empty, my tv was on, and my mom came in looking stressed as my dad chased after her, "You do realize if we don't do this our only child will DIE, right?" He asked, my mom pushed her hair back and turned to my dad, "We cannot risk the whole fucking multi verse chasing after us. Miguel showed me what the future will look like! I don't want to die over my fucking child, we have to hand her over."

My dad scoffed, "What a good mother you are." He said sarcastically as my mom crossed her arms, "YOU DON'T GET IT! You never will!" "Because I'll let the multiverse collapse before I let anyone hurt my child." "Congrats, want a cookie?" My mom asked as she grabbed her suitcase, "Where are you going?!?" My dad asked as she was about to head out of the house, "To move with Miguel, someone who actually listens."

The memory ended.

I grabbed another ball and put it on the projector.