26

POV: Yours

Destination: Penthouse

Time: ???

"Y/n!" Emily said as she ran up to me

I raised my eyebrow as she hugged me, "God what happened?" she asked as she pulled away and looked at me.

I shrugged and went back to my bed to take a seat, the doctors told me not to move a lot and stay in bed.

"Guess what. I got accepted into UCLA!" she said excidetly. I nodded, "That is awesome." she stopped feeling excitement when she saw my state of emotion, "God what is going on? You're never this quiet! Look I came here because I wanna go out to celebrate, who better to celebrate with than my favorite cousin!" I chuckled at her comment.

"I am on bed rest Ems." I said as I put the blanket on top of me and closed my eyes.

She yanked the blanket off of me.

"Hey, I have always been your biggest supporter and I am always here for you, so be there for me even for one fucking second." she said.

I sighed, "Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

*****

The waiter put two drinks on our table, "I can't drink alcohol." I told Emily as she finished her tequila in seconds, "Fine. Mines now!" she said as she grabbed the drink happily.

"What's going on with you?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Just not in the best place as I usually am." I replied, she opened her mouth to say something but the waiter tapped her.

"Hey, this guy over there wanted me to give you this." they said as they gave her a few shots. Emily smiled, "Hold that thought, I will be back." she said as she left. I know Emily, she was gonna leave me alone for the rest of the night for a guy now that she's single.

I stood up and felt myself get dizzy from how fast I got up, the venom of the spider was stronger than anything I have ever taken.

The lights of the club started blinding me as they changed colors.

As I walked I could feel myself about to fall, but someone caught me, I raised my head to look and it was Gwen, "You're supposed to be on bed rest." she said quietly, I nodded, not saying anything.

"Do you want to leave?" she asked.

I nodded, and she helped me walk out by carrying me.