25

POV: Yours

Destination: The Laboratory 

Time: 8:57 AM

"You ready?" A scientist asked me.

"The chances of both making it out alive are slim." Gwen said.

"But not zero."

I gave the scientist my arm.

She let the spider out of the small container.

"There is no going back." he reminded me, I turned to look at him, "I know." 

"Once we do this there is no going back." Gwen said as we walked in an old abandoned house.

The spider crawled on from my fingers, slowly going up my arm, I felt myself shiver a little from the small slow movements.

"What if I hide you in another dimension?" Gwen asked, I chuckled, "They can easily track me down and kill me." I reminded her.

The spider finally found a perfect vein and got its teeth ready.

"I know a villain named spot who managed to run from everyone by going from dimension to dimension."

I looked at the spider finally bite me.

"Let's just do what they tell us to do." I told Gwen as I stepped closer to the old door and knocked on it.

I felt my energy start to drain out, the scientist looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I looked at my feet nauseously.

"Yeah- give me a second." I said as I shut my eyes closed. "The spider's venom can cause inmedeate pain when it first bites, it can either cause fatal death if you cannot handle it, or severe pain for a few minutes."

I gasped for air as I tried holding on to my heart, "Fuck!" I shouted as I fell into the floor.

"Y/n. Can you hear me?!?" the scientist asked as he held on to my arm, my eyes opened and the pain disappeared.

"Gwen." I said as we walked out of the house, "Yes?" she asked.

I stood up slowly, and looked at the scientist in front of me, "You okay now?" he asked.

"Thank you for not letting me go through this alone." I said. She smiled and held my hand, pulling me closer, "I think I should be thanking you." she spoke, I raised my eyebrow "Why would you be thanking me?" I asked out of curiosity, "Well because if it weren't for you, my life would be incomplete." I chuckled, "Calm down shakespear." I said, she gasped, "I mean it!" "Yeah yeah!" "Y/n, if you weren't in my life I'd be all alone, you make me a better person, you make me look forward to waking up because I know I get to see and speak to you. Everytime I am around you, I feel something I have never felt." my eyes softened, "And what is that?" I asked.

I nodded, he led me to a small room that was highly protected for a victim not to escape, there was a spider-man I have never seen before was 3 spider-men that they caught, strapped down by electric cuffs everywhere.

"Love." she said.

Once the door shut closed, their straps slowly opened.

"What the actual crap is going on?!?" one said as they looked at the rest, "They gave her the spider." "She's supposed to defeat us." "Yeah right!" they all spoke.

"Let's just get this girl already." the one in the middle said as they lunged at me, I grabbed their arm and all of a sudden I had all the strength I never had, I slammed them to the hard cement wall.

Another one came up to me, I ran towards them and jumped on their shoulder flipping up to the wall, my hands intermediately sticking along with my legs to the ceiling, they got confused on where I was, "What the-" I dived towards his head and snapped it.

Two down, one to go, I turned to look at them, they were backing up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stepped closer slowly, "Didn't you say you wanted to get me?" I asked.

"Please! Don't do this!" he begged as he was finally cornered, "I don't wanna kill you." he said as he released webs, I dodged them and released webs on his body.

He was glued to the wall.

"Don't worry." I said, "I don't even know if this will hurt." I said as I felt fangs come out of my teeth, I bit into his neck, I could see the venom of the spider that bit them coming out of their veins as I absorbed it.

When I was done I pulled away, my fangs fading, the spider-man took off his mask as they tried to breathe, "You won't die." I promised as I bent down to face them directly.

"You monster." they quietly said.

I chuckled and cleaned my mouth as I turned to the door, walking out of the room.

"Alright let's test it out." A scientist said as they pointed at a piano, I scoffed and walked up to it, lifting it like nothing, "Give me something harder." I said.

The walked me to a military tank, "Try this." "Okay okay." I said as I lifted it with an arm.

The whole scientist team cheered as they jumped around me, meaning that I succeeded.