27

POV: Yours

Destination: The lab

Time: 7:39 PM

My eyes opened slowly and I saw the bright lights of the laboratory surrounding me, the scientists were doing tests with my body, so I had needles everywhere, some putting fluids in my body, others drawing out blood, and 2 of those needles running...

My eyes opened slowly and I saw the bright lights of the laboratory surrounding me, the scientists were doing tests with my body, so I had needles everywhere, some putting fluids in my body, others drawing out blood, and 2 of those needles running tests on the venom I had.

"Did you sleep well?" a scientist asked, I looked at their dark brown eyes and nodded, not wanting to talk.

"Your dad is outside watching over you, he just wants to make sure you're okay."

I narrowed my eyes to see my dad looking at me from the window with a stressful look in his eyes.

I gave him a small smile of reassurance and closed my eyes from the lack of strength I had.

There was one thing that made my heart flutter.

The thought of Gwen and I.

Everytime I get released from the lab, I go to an alleyway and shes there waiting for me with a smile.

I looked forward to those moments, where I'd smile and run up to her, then she'd lift me up a little and hug me, then checked our surroundings before we kissed.

Is it bad that I only wanted that?

"Sir." a scientist ran into the lab repeating for our boss, who was looking at my diagnosis, "Yes?" "Miguel is onto us. He is a few Miles away with a couple of those spider people." she said as she showed surveillance cameras.

His eyes widened, "Lockdown, NOW!" he shouted.

"Hide the girl." he whispered to another scientist pointing at me.

I narrowed my eye back to my dad, who was rushing to press a red button.

"Y/n, follow us." the scientist said as he took out all the needles carefully.

He held my hand and walked me to a basement, we walked down the highly secured area, which got darker and darker.

Finally after a while, he pressed a button on the wall that asked for verification with his hand.

He put his hand and it absorbed some of his blood, then the metal doors opened quickly.

"Go!" He said as he let me inside.

When I walked in, the doors shut closed.

The pitch black room surrounding me lit up, all of it was a plasma screen, showing a projection of what was going on outside. My eyes widened as I saw Miguel breaking in with 15 other spidermen, Gwen and Miles being alongside eachother with their suits on.

What was she gonna do?

If she's not telling me there was a reason, but still, I looked at the cameras in confusion.

BOOM!

My eyes widened as the whole building shook.

The plasma screens surrounding me started flickering, it showed my dad getting attacked by Miles Morales.

I had to get out of here.

I smashed a button on my bracelet and my suit started transforming on me.

My all black suit tightened on my skin, I ran to the door and smashed it open with a punch, I quickly ran up the stairs, when I reached the top floor, I saw the scientists trying to defend themselves from the heroes in spider suits.

"What the-" a spiderman said, i lunged at them and fought with one, I took off my mask a little with one hand and the other hand was lifting their mask as I pinned them down using my legs.

I bit into their neck, they started freaking out and tried to get me off of them, but it was too late, I took their powers away.

Lifting my head slowly, I turned to the rest of the heroes, they look frightened and backed up, I got up and lunged at them full speed.

One of the heroes I had bitten had speed because suddenly I was fast.

I rushed out of the room when I was done and looked for my father.

Finally I found him, he was getting attacked by Miguel, I felt my heart race, then suddenly I saw black, like something controlled me but it wasn't me. After a while passed by, I saw clear, and Miguel was under me, my hands were on his neck, as I was about to bite it.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow, I softened my eyes as I hesitated, "Exactly Y/n, don't do it." He said as he tried sitting up, "Y/N WATCH OUT!" My dad shouted, I felt a web coming my way, I quickly dodged it and it flew onto Miguel's body as I Jumped up.

I turned to look at who threw the webs at me, Miles?

I glared at him and lunged towards him.

His eyes widened as I started attacking him with punches, he grabbed on to my shoulders and litttle bits of electricity came out, then my body sparked up, I screamed in pain, "AH!" I shouted as I felt myself weaken up, he released after a while and my eyes started closing.

But before that I saw Gwen making her way towards me, she bent down and didn't look at me like she usually does.

I couldn't tell if she was pretending because of the people around us, but then again, I couldn't let them win.

I sat up in pain, "Miles-" she called out.

"You're so screwed Morales." I said as got up and fully took off my mask.

"You got it the wrong way." Miles told me as he walked slowly up to me.

"Doubt it." I said as my fangs started showing up.