15

POV: Yours

Destination: School

Time: 10:12 AM

"Has everyone read chapters 9 and 10 of The Great Gatsby?" our teacher asked as she walked around the class, everyone said yes but me, my head was down and my eyes were drifting to sleep

"Y/n?" my eyes darted up, "Yeah?" "Have you read the new chapters?" I nodded, "Yeah, yeah I have." "Great, so then tell me what did the police do?" she asked as the whole classroom watched me, waiting for a response.

"They conducted an investigation on the death of Gatsby." "That is correct, and does Daisy go to his funeral?" she asked, "No, she did not, he died alone waiting for her." I said as I stared at the door.

"Great! You will definitely pass the quiz on the chapters we've been reading then! Everyone! Dividers up! Eyes on your own paper!" our teacher said as she grabbed a pile of papers and passed them around.

I saw Gwen pass by in the hallway, I raised my hand and signaled to go to the restroom. The teacher nodded, "Be back in time, will not be giving you extra minutes for this quiz." "Yes ma'am." I said as I walked out.

I saw her walk into the restroom and followed her in.

"I knew you were following me." she said as she turned to me, "Yeah I was." I said as I leaned on the wall and faced her, "I just wanted to talk." I added.

"About what?" she asked and raised her eyebrow, "I was intoxicated last night." I reminded her, "I just wanted to remember some of the things that happened last night." her eyes widened, "What- oh my god Y/n I am so sorry-" "I'm fucking with you. I remember everything, don't worry." "So then why are you here?" she asked as she looked at my eyes then turned the direction to my lips.

"I honestly only have like five minutes here. I have literature right now and theres a quiz so."

"Five minutes?" she asked, I nodded as we stepped closer, "Four now." I whispered as she pressed my lips with mine but then someone can in, I saw the expression of Gwen's face die down so I turned to see who it was with a groan and saw Emily.

"H-hi Emily!" I said with a smile, she looked at Gwen then back at me with disgust, "Seriously? You do realize Cameron actually likes you too you piece of shit." She said as she stormed out of the restroom.

Out of everyone, I did care about my cousin, she was the only one who was there for me. I sighed and put my hand on my forehead trying to think about what to do next.

"You okay?" Gwen asked as she put her hand on my shoulder, "Yeah Gwen. I am." I said as I walked out the restroom and chased after my cousin.

"Emily wait up please!"

She turned to look at me, "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked while her eyebrows furrowed. "It happened last night that's why."

She gasped, "Y/n! What about cam!" "She's not what I thought she'd be okay." I said.

She nodded, "okay fine, but white girl gwen?!? With that weird cut too!" She joked, I smiled, "hey it's nothing serious, she made it very obvious on that." I replied and looked down.

"Well she's an idiot, I know many girls who'd want you! So let me set you up!" She exclaimed, "Just please! Do not end up with her! And do not fall for her!" She said as she got ready to walk into class.

"I won't."