4

POV: Yours

Destination: your penthouse

Time: 9:45 PM

I sat at the edge of the infinity pool on the third floor of the penthouse and inhaled my cigarette

My hair was clipped up (if it even can be clipped up) so that it wouldn't touch the water. It was a peaceful moment for me.

(a/n: so lana del Rey)

I watched as the city moved, resting my arms on the edge of the glass.

I could see everything from up here.

That was something I loved to do, spectate. I was always in drama back then, that I don't even wanna be in the clear view for people, I like watching from afar.

I saw someone swinging by from building to building, also spectating, I chuckled already knowing who it was as I exhaled them smoke.

They swung around and saw me watching from afar.

After a while I relaxed my back on the glass, not wanting to pay attention on anything anymore and resting my eyes closed.

"Someone is living their best life." A feminine voice said, I opened my eyes and saw Spider-woman.

"Oh shut up." I said as they looked at me while standing on my balcony.

"Still smoking?" "Hey I used to do much worse things." I said as I put my cigarette on an ash tray next to the pool.

"Is that why you moved here?" She asked as she sat in front of the pool as I made my way back to where I was.

"Don't know why it's your business." I said as she looked at me, "But yeah. that is why."

"Where are you from?" She asked, "Pennsylvania." "Wow, why come here to this city?" She kept instigating.

"Because a lot of unexpected things kept happening, we figured 'let's go somewhere new', above it all my dad got a promotion at his job, and we do have relatives here, it was convenient over all."

She nodded, understanding what I meant.

"I moved for a while to another place too." She randomly said, "Why'd you move?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I lost a friend a few years ago, I couldn't save him, then no one trusted me, so what was the point of staying here, not even my dad did..." she said as she looked at the downtown view behind me, "Other than that, I made a friend, and another friend, I finally felt like I belonged you know. But then I lost them both..."

I nodded, "Why did you come back?" She took a deep breath and looked at me "It was time to move on, there was no point of me staying, besides, being Spider-woman is a sacrifice, this place needs me, or else it'll fall into chaos."

"I could never." I said as I got up from the pool and made my way out, grabbing a towel and putting it on. "So what are you saving the world from now?" I asked.

"Something you wouldn't understand."

I chuckled, "Try me."

"No really, it is something you wouldn't understand. Besides, it would kinda defeat the anonymous spider woman thing. So it's better if I keep it a secret." She explain.

I let my hair down and put on my sandals, "You really are something else Spider-woman." I said with a small smile, we heard an explosion and she turned to see people freaking out down there.

"Oh- I have to go!" She said as she ran to the edge and jumped off.

I raised my eyebrow and walked up to my room, looking at myself in the mirror, something was different, I was staring at myself, but it was not myself, she looked different, her hair was much longer, we both stared at each other in confusion but I shrugged it off with smoke or something in my eye.