7

POV: Yours

Destination: Penthouse

Time: 2:12pm

The following morning felt different, I checked my phone and I gained hundreds of followers

It was a fun party, I thought to myself as I got up to wash my face and almost kicked my cousin who was knocked out on the door.

****

"Morning dad." I said as I walked down to the kitchen, he put toast on a plate and handed it to me, "Looks like someone had fun." He said as he looked at all the red cups on the floor.

I chuckled, "Sorry about that." "Don't be. How was it?" He asked as he read an article from his tablet, "We had a band come up and I got in a fight with a girl." I said with a huge grin.

"You can never catch a break." He said as he passed me bitter and jelly.

"Nope, can never!" I exaggerated as I bit the toast.

"What are you gonna do this fine Saturday?" He asked as he drank from his coffee mug. "Probably hang out with Emily. If she isn't busy with her boyfriend." I muttered the last part.

He laughed, "Hope you don't have a boyfriend." "Not into guys, either way why not?" I asked.

"Cause no one deserves you. You're too perfect for these people." He said as he stood up, "Why don't I take you shopping?" He asked, "What? Trying to make up for missing our weekly dinners?" I asked with a smirk, he chuckled, "Cant a dad spoil his daughter?" I frowned and pointed a finger at him, "You are doing too much mister!"

"Well then at least come with me to buy a new suit."

"Deal."

******

I chuckled as my dad aggressively window shopped through the mall, "Why does nothing look good here!" he said getting frustrated, "Maybe if you actually enter a store instead of just looking at what they have, you'd have something." I said as I shrugged.

He gasped and pointed at a store, "Let's go in here!" he said as he dragged me inside.

He quickly talked to an employe as I looked at dresses.

I found a beautiful white dress and stared at it from the mannequin, "Wow." I whispered to myself as I touched the soft fabric, "Beautiful is it not?" a familiar voice asked, I jumped a little as Cameron was behind me, "What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"I work here." she replied, "Wow- that is so cool." I said as I walked away from the dress, "Well- I am going to go, good luck with work, and tell my dad I am going to another store!" I said before I walked out quickly.

I kept looking through the mall I walked into a store, had nice clothes so I walked in.

As I walked through the isles, I found a nice shirt that caught my attention. 'Finally, something cute' I thought to myself as I reached my hand out to get it but someone else did too, our hands met and we looked up.

I scoffed, "Keep the shirt." I said as I was about to walk away, "Wait Y/n." she called out, I spun around "The fuck do you want?" she looked stunned for a moment, like she just remembered something but quickly shook it off.

"Sorry I just had deja vu. Anyways, about last night." I raised my eyebrow, "Y-your hoodie." she finally spoke, I glared at her, "Keep it." "No no no-" she quickly said as she got in front of me as I tried to walk away to stop me.

"Sincerely, I am so sorry for being horrible to you last night, you did not deserve it, you've been nothing but good to me." I pressed my lips together lightly and nodded, "it's whatever Gwen, I don't really care so." "Well I do, please forgive me." she begged, I looked at her, honestly liked it when she begged right there.

"Keep the shirt, it'll look really good on you." I finally said with a smirk, she raised her eyebrow as I walked away, "See you at school, Gwen."

A/N: SHITTTT WE ARE AT 200 READS AND I PUBLISHED THIS STORY A DAY AGO, THANKS GUYS!! Love you all!!

Question of the day: why do you like Gwen Stacy