13

TW!! Use of drugs!!! Recommend you skip if this is a sensitive topic

POV: Yours

Destination: Home

Time: 9:00 PM

Emily finished my makeup

"You look so hot for this rave Y/n!" She said as she got excited. I looked at my makeup and there was a rhinestone forming an eyeliner illusion.

I put on my clothes (if you don't know what rave clothes look like here's an example)

(If you don't like any of this there's more obvi, or if ur not a show skin person just dress casual)

"Y/n, is everything okay?" She asked as she changed into her outfit, I nodded, "Yeah, um... peachy actually." I replied as I put on my boots.

"Did you invite anyone?" She asked, "Just Cameron." I said, she smiled "You and Cameron?!? Thank god! I cannot Stand that Gwen girl recently, her vibes are not pretty!" She exclaimed as she took out her sage and started burning it around my room.

"Cameron and I are just friends, I haven't talked to Gwen in like 24 hours so."

"Well try not to have any drama at my rave because I want it to be stress free!" She said as she walked out of my room.

***

I watched from afar as everyone entered the rave from afar, it was in an underground tunnel in Brooklyn, Emily knew her spots.

I drank straight from a vodka bottle to relieve some stress then smoked a cigarette, "God are you mental?" Cameron asked, "Do you ever fucking mind your business, Cameron?" I asked as I exhaled the smoke in her face.