Bonus Chapter 2•

"Oh shit, oh shit shit shit.." The heavily pregnant Seri cursed under her breath.

It was strange as she expected to feel pain but instead she felt the strange feeling overcoming her, especially a tingle feel down her legs.

Seri placed her hand on the kitchen counter where she was originallg going to prepare food for herself but instead got caught into that situation.

She stood there, frozed, looking down on the puddle of that formed beneath her.

She felt her breath hitch and her mind went blank as she looked back up. There was no reaction for a minute or so as she stood there completely still.

It's okay.
You're fine
You're water just broke
Oh shit
You're in labor-
Where's-

The sudden feeling of pain came to her as Seri inhaled sharply. She pressed her eyes together as she kept her balance by holding tightly onto the counter.

"Mark!" She yelled out, breathing in after realizing that her didn't hear her at all.

"Mark!" She yelled out louder this time, inhaling deeply as she managed to stand straight. She sighed deeply, hands supporting her back as the sound of footsteps became clearer.

"Mark what the fuck come faster!" She yelled again. This time, the footsteps accelerated as she heard the bedroom door open.

"Mark come here."
"Yo babe the cookies are good why'd you say they were bad?"
"Because they fucking are!" She said in a higher tone of voice silencing him.

He looked at her, seeing how her nose scrunched and she hissed in pain. He looked at her in confusion, slowly walking towards her.

He bent down to her level as her eyes trailed up to meet his."
"Mark?"
"Yes babe? But what happened with love or Markie- why Ma-"
"I'm sorry, Mark but fuck- my water just broke." She whispered.
Mark's eyes widened as his jaw fell agape.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.
"No shit, fuck- I feel like I can't breath." She spoke.
There was a few seconds of silence as he stared at her.
"Wait are you sure? Like broke broke?"
"What the- how else would it- yes broke broke!"
"Oh."

Silence took over them quickly.

"Oh shit babe are you okay? Wait shit hold on, come here." As if he finally understood, he grabbed Seri's hand, leading her towards the bed as he helped her sit down on the bed.

Mark hurried back to the bathroom grabbing whatever he thought they needed out and finding where he should put it.

"Yo where should I put this?" He asked as he anxiously looked around the room.
"The hospital bag." She breathed out, she exhaled slowly, trying to keeo her breaths steady and calm.

"What hospital bag?" He asked again, confusion filling his voice.
"The hospital bag, where we put the things and stuff- oh shit Mark." She hissed again.

Mark looked around the room one more time until he finally found where it way. Hurrying towards it, he packed all the extra stuff he was holding into the luggage and closed it.

"Okay I think we're good now." He spoke, breathing out.
"No bro-" Seri interrupted.
Mark looked back and later realized, walking towards her place on the bed.

He bent down to her level, hand on either side of her as he looked into her eyes deeply.
"Are you like- are you okay?" He asked nervously, not really knowing what to say.

Seri was silent for a short while until she finally nodded her head in reply.
"Other than the fact that my water just rboke and I'm about to give birth- yeah I'm fine." She huffed as a small chuckle escaped her lips.