Bonus Chapter 1•

"So?"

"So?"

"So what?"

"How are you and Mark?"

"Good?"

"Still no babbies?"

"Hyorin shut the fuck up!" Seri scolded her as Hyorin broke out in laughter.

"What? I'm just saying." She shrugged as Seri managed to roll her eyes back.
"Okay so if you and Mark and doing okay, then why are you here all of a sudden looking so worried?" She asked.

"I don't know.." Seri replied.

"Did he ghost you or something- bro I swear."
"No of course not, actually- I- uhm I'm here because..." Seri began. She was hesitant to tell Hyorin since she too was still so unsure.

"Because....?" Hyorin's voice followed. Her curious eyes met Seri's anxious ones as they instantly softened.
"Ser, what's wrong babe?" She asked in a gentle tone.

By Hyorin asking, Seri's head shot up high as she looked back at Hyorin. Her lips slowly separated, gathering all the courage she had left in her to speak up.

"I think I might be pregnant." Seri exhaled.

"You're pregnant!?" Hyorin's eyes widened as her mouth fell agape.
"Might be..." Seri corrected her.

She eyed as Hyorin kept the shocked expression on her face, mouth open, eyes wide and staying completely still.

"And I'm here because, I need help and I haven't told anyone except you, not even Mark." She spoke dissapointingly.

"Okay..it's okay...I'll help you take the test..then afterwards, we'll go to the doctors to confirm okay?" Hyorin asked as she looked at Seri who nodded her head in approval.

As they sat there, the shocked expression on Hyorin's face dissapeared as it was soon replaced with a small smile.

Seri smiled back when she looked up, taking a few more steady breathes before she stood up from her seat and headed towards the bathroom.
In her sweaty hands, she held the white and pink stick tightly, her heart beating fast as she hesitantly entered.

Taking the that test was probably one of the most nerve-wracking things she has done. It was torture as she sat there in silence.

She took a deep breath, pushing her head into her hands as she tried to calm herself down. There was a part of who she knew would be so happy to have kids but she still kept her doubts.

The mere thought about what their lives would become if children were in the picture, just imagining glimmers of it comforted a piece of Seri.

Seri looked at the bathroom door, hearing the sound of Hyorin's footsteps as she soon figured she was nearby.

The way Seri's breaths we're so uneven at that moment. It was going to change their lives one way or another.

He back was againts the cabinet as she sat dipping her head when she hugged her knees.