14•

It's been a few days since Mark injured his wrist and it felt as if Seri was his baby sitter.

During those three weeks, Seri visited their dorms and now, she was an expected guest every single day.

Mark lingered on the sofa, legs resting on a tall pile of pillows as he sat and scrolled through his phone. His injured hand rested by his side while a there was a small throw pillow that supported it.

Mark wasn't alone inside the dorm as some of his members decided to hang out with him.

Chenle was there, along with Jeno and Jisung. The rest were either busy or they just didn't want to hang out.

"I have to admit, Mark hyung has the cleanest dorm." Jisung looked impressed as he roamed the halls of Mark's apartment.

Jeno and Chenle instantly glared up as the young boy as Mark laughed. Jisung raised his hands up in defense, avoiding eye contact from the two older members.

Jeno who was also in the living room was watching movies while Chenle was over at the kitchen making a few snacks.

Despite there being four of them, the dorm room was relatively silent as all of them were too deep and focused on what they were doing.

Maybe that's why when the sound of the house alarm came off they heard it clearly, even if it was just a tiny sound.

"That's our manager." Jisung said, standing up from the couch to greet Seri who appeared from the hallway. She smiled as she saw them all.

"Hey my chingus.." she greeted as they too smiled towards her.
"I brought some cake for us to enjoy." She said, showing them the box she was holding.

They smiled.
"See that's why I love Seri so much, she feeds us all the good snacks." Jeno said, sliding on the wodded floor until he reached the kitchen. 

As Jeno, Jisung and Chenle started feasting over the cake, Seri took of her coat, walking towards the couch where Mark sat.

"No cake?" She asked as he chuckled.

"I wan't some, that's why I'm standing up." He replied with a small smile.

Seri grinned. "I figured, now come and get yourself some cake before those vultures finish the entire thing." She said as Mark laughed.

As he stood up, he and Seri made their way to the kitchen and helped themselves to a slice of a delicious and moist chocolate cake.

•••••••••••••••

"Okay but like I think you and Mark are getting closer." Hyunjae smirked.

Seri and her group were currently lounging in their dorm, talking as soft music played in the backround.

"I mean, isn't that normal? I'm their manager so It's normal that I'm close with them." Seri shrugged it off.

Hyunjae scoffed.
"Seri that's not what I mean. I mean like you two specifically." She scoffed.

"Exactly, same thing." She said.

"Bitch you're not stupid, she means you and Mark developing feelings for each other. That sort of thing." Hyorin made it clear.

"Oh.." Seri's voice trailed off. She could feel her cheeks burning slowly when she heard this.
"That's impossible, me and Mark are just friends." She said.

Haeri joined in, chuckling.
"For now, you two are friends." She teased

"But who knows, It could be that you two end up together." Junseo raised his shoulders.
"Me and the girls haven't actually thought of a ship name for the both of you but we're working on it." He added.