05•

Flashback...

"Uhm, Hi I'm Mark Lee."

"Yah Yoon Seri wake up!"

"Oh my gosh we've called you like 50 times already!" Hyorin whined.

"Yoon Seri I swear you're gonna make us late for classes!" Hyunjae yelled again.

All the voices were slowly pilling enough and finally, Seri was awake.

Hey eyes fluttered open, squinting due to the light from the window. She looked around the room, sighing in dissapointment after realizing it was only a dream.

Meeting Mark...It was pretty far from the reality of the life she was living.

I mean, there are some things that are bound to happen but meeting Mark Lee definitely wasn't one of them..

"Fuck...." She cursed under her breath causing her friends to look at her.

"Umm, is she okay?" Hyunjae whispered, looking at Seri who was still laying in bed.

"Ehhh? Is she ever tho? It's probably the Mark Lee effect at it again.." Hyorin replied.

They all looked towards Seri, seeing her slumped in her bed, hair messy and clothes wrinkled.

Haerim sighed as she stood up from her chair and walked towards her friend. Haerim sat down on the bed next to Seri, eyeing her worriedly.

"Hey....." she called out in a soft and calm tone as she looked down at Seri.
Her calming voice caught Seri's attention making her look up.

"Are you okay?.." Haerim asked.

Seri looked to face her, a single exhausted sigh escaping her lips.
"I don't know, I feel like I've been run over by a truck..I'm just really really tired and done with everything.."

"Umm, so are you deciding to skip school today? I mean you can if you want, we'll just update you later one." Hyorin asked her, turning around from her vanity to face Seri.

Seri looked up as she sighed, sitting up from her bed.
As much as she wanted to skip school, I mean she really can skip school but she chose not to.

She took a deep breath in.. trying to reassure herself thaf everything was going to be okay.

"Don't worry Seri, one step at a time." She thought.

"Seri?" Hyorin called out again.
"Are you staying at home?"

Seri exhaled before she answered her.
"No way in hell, I can't be lazy in college.." Seri said, lifting the comforter away from her and standing up.

"I mean, that is true." Hyunjae agreed.

Seri chuckled at her comment as she walked towards the bathroom door.
"See ya'll after my shower..." she said, entering the bathroom and shutting the door after.

"Is it just me or does anyone else think Seri is acting a bit weird..like I've never seen her be such a mood." Hyorin commented as the other nodded.

"Well, It's probably just the Mark Lee effect like always.." Haerim sighed, looking around the room filled with posters and photos of none other than Mark Lee himself.

><

Eventually the girls finished getting ready and after grabbing a quick breakfast, they we're out the door.

"Okay we have three classes today and that's it...hopefully this goes well." Haerim crossed her fingers.

"It better, I'm not putting up with a crap ton of shit. We still have to go to work anyways.." Hyorin scoffed.