17•

A few days have passed since and and NCT Dream's album release was a huge success. The new album reached a significang amount of views within a few hours of it being uploaded.

This of course made the members happy as they had once again made a successful comeback with their music.

Seri was also happy to hear the news as she knew how hard the group worked for the release of the album. They stayed up late and practiced all the time to make sure they came out looking their best.

"Yo Dream!" Mark yelled as the members replied with the usual.

The group was currently on air, live to promote their third full album. While the boys we're on camera, Seri and the rest of the staff watched from behind, watching as the group said their final messages.

"Czennies, we're back with our third full album!" Mark started his message as everyone listened.
"First, I wanna say thank you to all you guys who supported us from the very beginning, thank you very much. We've been together as a group for seven years and honestly, I never expected to recieve this much love and support from you guys." Mark said.

He was standing up as he spoke with the cameras facing him as he spoke currently.

"I hope you guys enjoy our news songs and we love you guys so much. Czennies, take care, stay safe always. Stay healthy, don't skip your meals and remember that NCT Dream will always be here for you all! We love you!" He finished his message.

Claps and cheers from the members and the staff filled the air as the camera went back to focus on them as a group.

The 7 of them huddled together before saying their final goodbyes while facing the camera.

"To the world NCT! Bye everyone!" They said in unision, immidiately waving at the camera. They blew kisses and waved their hands.

"Okay cut!"
They were no longer live. As soon as the live was over, Seri went over to them, a proud beaming smile on her face as she approached them.

"Congratulations in promotimg your album, you guys did great." Seri commented as they all smiled shyly.

"Okay but noona I think we deserve another treat from you." Jisung winked as Seri opened her mouth in realization.

"That is true." Chenle said smilling as Seri laughed.

"Okay let's go for some ice cream, my treat." She said as they smiled and agreed.

•-•

Yoon_Seri's Story

Liked by onyourm_ark, KimHaerie ans 90,235 others

Comments:

User1: not mark liking her post 🫣