18•

"Look me personally I think you should really do it." Hyunjae said calmy as she layed down and facing the ceiling of the practice room.

"See? All your friends think it's a good idea except for you." Yunseo said as she looked towards Seri who was stressing about everything.

"What am I even suppose to do now? Like I can't just tell him that?" Seri sighed heavily.

"You could tell him later, when you get to the dorm." Haeri suggested.
"Or you can simply drop hints, assuming that he hasn't read the article yet, I guess he wouldn't suspect too much."

"Can't you just tell him directly?" Hyorin said.
"Or you can show him your essay that you wrote, that would give it out big time." Hyorin said smilling.

Seri looked at her. She felt ridiculous for actually thinking it was a great idea.

•-•

Seri was currently on the bus, on her way to Mark's dorm. She still couldn't keep calm, replaying Yunseo's words in her head as she worriedly stared out the window.

Seri was worried about Mark seeing it all, and it would make their relationship awkward. She can't be dating him, he was an idol and she was simply a nobody.

Her being present in his life would only make his career go downhill and she didn't want that. Mark was already a successful growing artist while her, she was simply still trying to figure out everything in her life.

Seri was juggling her job and her college life, being a relationship with someone would only be a nusiance to both sides.

The rain drummed it's fingers on the glass window as Seri felt the bus slowly come to a stop. She sighed heavily, grabbing her tote and standing up to exit the bus.

She walked weakly to Mark's dorm, riding many floors up since his dorm was way up in the tenth floor.

When she finally got there, her fists knocked on the door twice. Not even a few seconds, the door opened as Mark seeped his head through the small crack between the door.

He smiled upon seeing her face, opening the door fully and welcoming her inside. Seri smiled back as she entered his dorm.

She walked towards the couch, setting her stuff down on the small table infront as she collapsed on the sofa.
Mark chuckled after seeing her, slowly walking towards her and sat down righr next to her.

"You must be exhausted.." Mark commented quietly as he watched Seri. She had her eyes closed, hands resting on either side as she breathed in deeply.

"Very." She replied tiredly.

Suddenly, there was a small shift on the couch as she suddenly felt Mark coming closer. He was now close to her that her hands we're brushing his tigh. This feeling made Seri flustered as she watched Mark gaze at her.

"I still have homework to finish." She said, distracting them both. Seri carefully sat up as Mark leaned back and sighed.

Seri grabbed her bag and pulled her computer out, opening it and resting it on her lap as her fingers began to hit the keyboard.

"You know, I'm curious if you've made your decision yet." Mark commented suddenly causing Seri to look back.

"What decision?" She asked as Mark scoffed.

"Will you finally let me read your essay? The one that you kept hiding from me? You know I've talked to your friends and I heard you finished writting the essay overnight." He chuckled as Seri shyly looked down.

Mark noticed how shy she became and smiled.
"Come on, I wont judge you for it." He said calmly, looking at Seri who slowly made eye contact with him.

"It's not that, its just that it's- " she started but Mark spoke and interrupted her.

"But what?" He asked curiously as Seri took a deep breath in and sighed it out.

"Fine but I'm leaving." She said finally as Mark agreed.

"What, Why?" He said as Seri ignored him.

"Geez, why are you so anxious anyways?" He asked as Seri shushed him.
"Markie, be quiet before I completely change my decision." She said as Mark nodded instantly.

After giving him the copy of the essay, Seri instantly grabbed her purse and hurriedly walked out, slamming the door behind her leaving Mark bewildered.

As she walked out of the building, Seri felt her shoulders loosen up a little bit but her heart was still beating crazily, while her mind was processing a million different things.

Seri felt like she wanted to scream into a black hole and be ignored, but she figured she had to spill the tea to her friends and Yunseo before she could.

•-•

"I guess we just wait." Hyorin laughed.

"No, what if he doesn't even understand it all? That would just make it even more confusing." Seri complained.

"Well that's on you because If I were you, I would have waited for him to finish and kiss him right after." Haeri said.

"You know I can't do that." Seri scoffed.

"Yes you can, you just chose not to." Junseo rolled his eyes at her as Seri let out a frustrated sigh.

"I don't even know what I just did." She confessed.
"What if he doesn't get it?" She said worriedly.

"Trust me, he will." Yunseo reassured her.

Needless to say, Seri didn't sleep a single second that night.

•-•

onyourm_ark

I guess I made your dream come true

Oh shut up 🤦‍♀️

No dude honestly
That was soo cute..

Noo Mark!!
Stopppp!!

What?
I'm just saying, I liked it.

My whole essay is a mess
I'm a mess
Basically my whole life is A MESS

Noooo dude
Don't say that!!
YOU'REAMAZING!!!

Thanks Markie🥺

Mark chuckled as soon as the message came in. He sat silently inside his dorm room.
He sat there and thought.

You're cute...

Mark sighed as it happened again.
Why did he feel like this everytime he saw her. His mind, the only thing in this mind was Seri. The way she cared for him, he eventually fell imlove with her entire being.

It was as if his heart was going to jump out of his chest, beating louder than ever, his cheeks feeling flushed.
His hands ran through his long blonde hair as he closes his doe eyes.

It felt unreal to say that it was maybe love.
He loved her.

"Yo- Mark? Are you okay?" Donghyuck asked as he walked in.

He had noticed Mark's anxious expression so he opted to ask.
Mark slowly looked up until his eyes finally met Donghyucks.

"I-I.." he stuttered.
"You what?"

"I like her." As soon as he said that, the weight lifting on his shoulders diminished as Donghyuck looked at him in shock.

" As soon as he said that, the weight lifting on his shoulders diminished as Donghyuck looked at him in shock