24•

A few days have passed since and Seri was keeping her focus. It was finally graduation day.

The university was kined with people, flowers and banners were all over the place making the area more lively than it already was.

It was a great friday morning as Seri gathered with her friends, them in their pretty white outfits walking out of the auditorium to meet their friends and their family.

Seri, in her pretty white dress that flowed seemlessly along the staircases eventually reaching the group of boys that were gathered.

She could see his smile from far away and all she wanted to do now was run into his arms and hug him tightly.
And so she did.

Without a doubt, Seri ran towards Mark, a beaming smile on her face as he too smiled back, opening his arms and catching her. The two of them embraced each other.

Nothing else but the simple feeling of love and happines between them as their friends watched in awe.

After a few seconds, the two broke apart, staying together by connecting their forheads.

"You did it babe, I'm so proud of you!" Mark whispered excitedly as Seri chuckled along.

"I couldn't have done this without you, Mark. Thank you..." She whispered back before planting a passionate kiss on the corner of his lips.

Mark smiled happily, satisfied with the affectiob she gave him.
As he looked at her one more time, he interwined their fingers together, holding her hand in his.

"I guess the only step left to do is celebrate?" He said to her.

Seri couldn't help but laugh as she nodded her head carefully.
She was adoring him the entire time just like he was.

"Hell yeah, I'm ready for the party!" Haeri cheered happily as everyone else laughed.

"Okay so what are we waiting for, let's go!" Yunseo announced as she led the way down.

As all the friends started to slowly walk away, Mark held Seri back. His hand gripping hers tightly as she turned back to face him with a smile.

Her big, beautiful eyes, skin that was smooth and delicate, lips that were moist and plump.
Mark looked at her and concluded.

Everything about her was perfect....

He looked at her in silence, slowly falling inlove another time as Seri failed to keep her laughter inside.
"You're staring again" she said to him.

Mark was caught off, laughing awkwardly as all he could do was walk closer to her.
Arms wrapping around her body as her's made their way around his neck.

"You're just so perfect..." Mark whispered.
"I love you so much Seri, so damn much."

Seri was closing her eyes as she felt her eyes slowly pooling with tears from hearing what her said.
Mark simple chuckled, cupping her cheeks as he lifted her face to get a better view.

Seri looked at him with her loving eyes, eventually smilling and chuckling as she carefully opened her mouth to speak.

"Damn...I love you too Mark.." she whispered back.
He chuckled, about to open his mouth to say another thing when a suddenly a loud voice yelling their names interrupted.

"For christ's sake come already!" Renjun pointed out. It was clear that their friends we're all annoyed from them not following.

Seri made eye contact with Mark, laughing as they again held each others hands.

Looking at each other passionately, they walked down, eventually joining the rest of their friend group and spending the rest of the day having fun.

A short yet sweet chapter before the epilouge

Guys, this is the last chap before the epilouge...
Kinda sad but yeah 🥹