13•

"5, 4, 3, 2 and...1- okay see you guys tomorrow, don't forget to do your homework and turn it in before midnight!" The professor called out as soon as the clock hit 5pm.

Seri tiredly looked at the clock as she packed her things. Because the group schedule didn't come until later in the day, Seri was able to go to her class before hand.

"Alright who's ready to go to work?" Hyunjae questioned as she noticed all their tired faces.

"No? Just me?" She said again after recieving no response from neither one of them.

Seri sighed, looking up at her as she rests her head on her hard backpack.
"I don't know, I'm just tired and we still have homework to do." Seri confessed.

"I hope you guys have a great time at work." Junseo said, grabbing his backpack before leaving.

"You too.." Hyorin said almost in a whisper as they all watched him leave the class.

After he left, Haerim sighed as she looked towards the rest of them, looking tired as ever.
"Let's just go and get this done and over with." She said.

"I guess, my group still has a lot to do." Seri sighed, reaching up gently to pull the hair tie out of her hair, her hands working as she untangled her long, black, wavy hair.

After adjusting her bag strap comfortably on her shoulders, Seri, Hyorin, Haerim and Hyunjae made their way out of the campus and to the company headquarters.

One thirty-minute car ride later, Seri found herself roaming the halls of the tenth floor, turning into a corner. She suddenly squinted her eyes at the sudden ray of sunlight that reflected.

As she walked, her airpods in her ears as she held her phone, a sudden notification came catching her attention. Seri instantly stopped, looking down at her phone screen to see what it was.

3 Messages from Yunseo

Within a split second at looking at it, Seri opened her phone immidiately and answered the missed messages from her

Seri?

Manager Yoon we need you in the practice room right now, it's an emergency.

After reading her texts, Seri immidiately rushed to the practice room, slipping her phone into her purse pocket as she ran to the door.

Twisting the door knob as she pushed the door open, Seri entered the practice room and saw the grouo crowded into one corner of the room.

Her loud enter semmed to have caught their attention as they turned around and met eyes with Seri's worried snd anxious ones.

"Oh my gosh thank goodness your finally here." Yunseo sighed in relief. "Come one, we have to go the clinic now!"

Seri felt confused looking in between them. Her eyes came wide after seeing him sitting on the floor, his hood over his head. His eyes were squinting as he hissed in pain.

Seeing this, Seri approached him, kneeling down next to him as she still felt confused.

"What happened? Why are you in pain?" She asked him, looking towards Mark who sat on the floor.

"We were just dancing when Mark Hyung injured himself, I think he fell on his back and landed on his wrist." Jisung said.

Seri looked back at Mark, caressing his hand before looking at Yunseo.
"Let's go get this checked..." she said.

Upon hearing this, Seri, Yunseo and Mark made their way out of the practice room. The other members were left behind, feeling sad as they hated seeing him in pain.