04•

Let's just say Seri wasn't very smart for choosing to stay up late..

"Here's your coffee.." Haerim spoke, handing the large cup of iced americano towards her friend Seri who was sitting right beside her.

Seri sat, her chin resting on the palms of her hand as her eyes we're barely even open.

"Yah, see that's what you get for staying up late for that stupid essay." Junseo scoffed, looking at Seri who was literrally about to pass out due to tiredness.

"Noo, it's not stupid." Seri looked up.

"It's my essay about Mark Lee." She replied, denying everything he said.

"Oh, so are you saying it's okay since it's about Mark Lee? Wow, I can't even with your dumb excuses." He scoffed

"Wow, don't be rude." Hyorin said to him.

"Exactly, at least she's almost done with her essay. Not like you who hasn't even started his yet." Hyunjae bit back.

Junseo scoffed, ignoring her comment..."

Seri turned to face Hyunjae, a thankful smile on her face as she looked up at her friend.
"I owe you lunch, thanks for saving ne." She said and Hyunjae chuckled.

"As you should." She said, giggling slightly at Seri's words.

"Alright everyone...please be seated!" Ms. Seo came in the classroom and yelled making all students look up.

They all came back to their seats and waited while the teacher got her stuff ready for the class.

"So as you know, your last semester project is to write an essay about one person you would want to have dinner with." She paused, looking down at the paper below her.

"I forgot to tell you guys that this 5 page paper will be not be due until April. Me and the other english professors are quite busy and we also want you guys to take your time and write the best college essay you have ever written."

All the students we're happy after knowing that their 5 page essay wasn't due until 3 months later.
At least they wouldn't need to be stressed about writting the essay to quickly.

"This doesn't mean you won't be working on your essay, this means that we want you think about it more." She said again.

"Now with that being said, you guys are dismissed to do whatever you want..." She smiled.

Seri immidiately looked up at Hyunjae, Hyorin and Haerim as they made their way towards her figure.

"Thank god this thing isn't due until april, I really need a break from writting." Haerim sighed.

"Not if you're Seri, she literally finished her entire essay last night." Haerim teased as Seri let out a giggle.

"Ooo, it's the Mark Lee effect going on again..." Hyorin added.

"Yup, happens all the time." Junseo rolled his eyes. He was standing right infront of the them with his arms crossed.

"Aish, let's just talk about this later when we're at the cafe." Seri smiled, standig up and grabbing her backpack.

"Yup, I bet nobody else has to know your a Mark Lee stan.." Junseo laughed.

"True, now let's go before we're late!" Haerim called out and the group left their class together, now on their way to the cafe.

The short walk to the cafe ended as they came inside and got ready.

"Alright, all of you except Seri will be working in the back." The manager spoke.
"We're short staffed over there so I really need to switch your jobs."