01•

"Seri!"A voice called out

"Seri!"
A voice called out. Suprisingly, Seri was still able to hear it despite the crowd surrounding her.

"Yah Seri!, 'scuse me, Yoon Seri!"

Seri sighed as she shut her locker and turned around to look, her usual blank expression plastered on her face.

One thing was for sure, working late hours was definitely a sin if you were a busy student like Yoon Seri herself.

Seri just stood still, ultimately already done with school despite the fact that she's only been there for less than an hour.

"Yah Yoon Seri!" The voice called out for the second time yet Seri kept still.

Kang Hyorin panted when she reached Seri who was towering over her bent figure. Hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath.

"Dang, I felt like I was running a marathon." She sighed heavily, cupping her cheeks as Seri faced her.

"Oh please, not the sarcasm at frickin 7:30 in the morning." Another figure appeared and to their suprise, it was Haerim.

"Hey, you're not late today?" Hyorin asked.

"No, I slept well last night so I didn't miss my alarm clock. I'm so proud of myself." She smiled proudly. But that stopped when her eyes met Seri's.

"Oh god jesus you look horrible." Haerim said teasingly while a few giggles escaped Hyorin's mouth.

"Are you for real? Shut up before I kick your ass." Seri replied blankly, turning around to face the lockers.

"Uh, is she okay?"
Another familiar voice called out. Turns out, it was just girl number 3 Hyunjae.

Hyorin turned around, smilling at the sight of their other two friends who were also questioning Seri's state.

"Eh? Is she ever okay?" Junseo said, rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to avoid Seri's deathly gaze.
It wasn't in his agenda to get smacked my Yoon Seri that early in the day.

"I don't know, but there's really only one way to make her be herself again." Hyorin sighed.

She carefully pulled out her phone from her pocket and gasped loudly.

"Omo, Mark Lee has and instagram!"
Hyorin had her eyes on Seri watching her as she turned around and looked and her in disbelief.

"Wait-what Mark Lee?" She asked, walking closer to peek.
"Dude, what the hell was that?" She asked in disbelief.

"See, I told you." Hyorin smirked.

Meanwhile, Seri sighed.
"I'm sorry, I'm just really exhausted. I need a break."

It was pretty obvious how exhausted Seri was.
Her day was just really chaotic and she was always moving from place to place. She doesn't even have the time to eat her lunch or do other things like normal college students do because she had to go to work.

Seri's day didn't end after her classes, she still had to walk a few blocks away to the cafe she works at.
She then spends the next 5-7 hours, taking orders and working as a barista.

As easy as it sounds, Seri's life is actually far from easy.
All the preassures she had from school and the stress she was feeling overall just piling up but she really couldn't do anything to help herself.

To her, it felt overwhelming how she couldn't do anything to relieve her tiredness even for a bit. Sometimes, she thinks she's a robot since her tiredness has caused her to feel numb.

It's actually pretty scary if you think about it..

Well, there are some times where Seri's life wasn't as boring. Like the days when all she does was lay in bed and listen to her bias Mark Lee's songs, getting deep into it and savoring each moment.

Even if it was only for a little bit, at least Seri felt like she was nornal human being for once.

Either way, this wasn't how she imagined her life would be. It was pretty pointless at this point and she knew to herselft that she had to do something to fix her life.

Oh well, let's just hope she succeeds...