Chapter 16: Marines V.S Alpha Amazon

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was already wake up from the morning and make him was put his clothes on and he was already get his clothes to dressing on right away and then (Y/N) was look down at Kiri who is awake up and then she look at him and give him a smile up right away. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look outside there and he can smell the ocean down there by himself and he was definitely smelled at it and make (Y/N) was turn his head look outside there and it is beautiful as hell but he was been with her and also Tsireya was join in too.

Then (Y/N) with Kiri having a words and he knows her jealous and been pissing off about why is Tsireya was with (Y/N) and he told her about he had a nightmare and some kind of nightmare was haunting at him and he couldn't sleep at it. When Kiri was heard of it and make her was gonna pisses off but she just calm herself right now and then (Y/N) was sigh out that Kiri is gonna kill him for what he been cheating her with another Na'vi love.

But Tseriya want to share with (Y/N) and Kiri and the three of them are going to be together then they both were outside in the ocean by themselves and then they just chilling themselves. When they were looking at (Y/N) who had a smile and it was fixing his emotions to be happy and fun right away and they both don't want him to be get depressed like every times.

Then (Y/N) was sat there with the two of them and they both were looking at (Y/N) with their emotions gonna be happy right now and they both fallen love with him.

Kiri: "So, how do you feel better?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It feels better when I was got rid of dream." He said to her.

Tsireya: "That's good for you, (Y/N). You are feeling better when you have a good dream inside at your head." She said to (Y/N) and make them both were thinking about it later and they were sat there and chilling by themselves. Then (Y/N) was caught something on his nose and make him was sniffing up on the sky and he was smell something in his nose and he smells there were an intruders are came here right away.

Tsireya: "What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I sense there were an enemies are here." He said to them and make the two of them were surprise about what they both just heard of him said.

Kiri: "How many of them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It has to be 47 of these soldiers and I know what I'm doing." He said to her and then she was got her face like surprise and then she with Tseriya was getting scared and then they both notice there was an chopper was here and make them definitely see it and they knew that they both are here for (Y/N) and Jake Sully. But this caused him was getting mad and then (Y/N) raise his hand to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Girls, let me take care of this situation." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both were let (Y/N) going out there and start to hunt down but then he was walking to the middle of the jungle and make him was use amazon driver belt to putting it on and then he twist the handle of his Amazon driver belt.

" He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both were let (Y/N) going out there and start to hunt down but then he was walking to the middle of the jungle and make him was use amazon driver belt to putting it on and then he twist the ...