Chapter 8: Alpha save Na'vi

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's how I became." He said to them and make them both were sat there and they both were listening the story of (Y/N).

Kiri: "So that means you were stuck here on this planet?" She asked him.

(Y/N): "Yeah...." He said and he was take a drink from the bottle that (Y/N) just kill the other soldiers who were got the backpack with him and (Y/N) was sat there by himself and he just chilling little bit.

Lo'ak: "What are you gonna do now?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "Do nothing...." He said.

Spider: "Nothing? Just like that? Sit right there and relax by yourself?" He asked (Y/N) and make him shrug at it and he told them that is his plan to do but when he was turn his head to look at Spider who had a familiar face but (Y/N) remembered the picture for what he saw the picture about his own mother had two babies in her arms...he saw the picture of his own mother.

(Y/N): "*Spider is my...brother.*" He thought himself and make him was remain silent and he know what this human really is...but an important that he is his brother and make (Y/N) want to know how did he survive back there. When (Y/N) was remain kept his silent and he was talking with these Na'vi who was sat there by themselves and when they both talking and they both heard there was an explosive from the village.

Lo'ak: "Whoa! What's that?!?" He shout out and getting the others take a look over there and then (Y/N) was narrow his eyes at the smoke was coming from the village where it is over there and this make (Y/N) with the others are gonna checking out right away.

Spider: "It's from the village!" He said to them and make them both turn their heads to look at each others and they both said.

All: "DAD! MOM!!!!" They both shout out in scared and panic this make them both were running away from here and they both were heading back to their home right away and they both need to checking at their parent. Except for (Y/N) who stood right there and he was thinking about what to do but he was thinking about the way to helping the family and friends for what he need to save them all.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I made a promise."

When he put the amazon driver belt on his waist and make (Y/N) was grab the handle of his Amazon driver belt and then he was twist the handle of Amazon Driver belt

ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "Amazon."

WILD!!!!!! ROAMING THE WILD! W-WILD! W-W-W-WILD!!!!W-W-WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!! WILD!!! WILD!!!! WILD!!! WILD!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!!!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!! WILD!!!!! WILD!!!! WILD!!!! WILD!!!