Chapter 10: You like Ocean?/Love Sight

3rd POV:

When Quaritch watching and old video it was long time ago that he was once a human and then he was died and rebirth as a Na'vi and turns out the Na'vi making him become stronger and faster and Quaritch was worrying about his wife and two babies and he was thinking about how is he gonna see his beautiful wife and two children.

But he heard about the news of his wife and two children were been deceased that they both died for a long time ago and then he was wonder to know if his two babies are alive. 

Quaritch: "Now our mission was hunting down the leader of Na'vi....Jake Sully." He said to them and make the team nod their heads and yep...the hunt is going on right now but he was wondering to know where the rest of the Na'vis first and he will hunting them down right away and he is gonna make Jake Sully pay for what he did to him. But Quaritch will not knew what General Ardemore gonna do and he soon to find a real truth dark discovery inside there right away.

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm....." He was sat there and then he just chilling on the tree and make him was saw the big ocean that he was remembered about his mother tell the story.

Kiri: "So....what do you think? You like ocean?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's beautiful." He said to her and the human/amazon and Na'vi who were sat down on the ground and they both watching at the beautiful sky with jungles and also the beautiful location place of Pandora.

" He said to her and the human/amazon and Na'vi who were sat down on the ground and they both watching at the beautiful sky with jungles and also the beautiful location place of Pandora

(Y/N): "I remembered about this place....remind me of my mom...." He said to her and make Kiri surprise to her and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she could see the sorrow with sadness on his face and she asked (Y/N).

Kiri: "Your mother?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes...my mom and I....were walking on the beach by ourselves with our...dad and we both having fun also we were having fun to play around in the beach of this Pandora." He said to her.

Kiri: "Seems like you were having fun with your parent....so do you know where your parents are?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was silent and nothing else to said but he said.

(Y/N): "I-I-I-I don't know....my mom was...gone." He said to her and Kiri heard this and she felt bad about (Y/N) and she didn't knew much about how (Y/N) was going through and she wants to helping him to stop the pain and the pain with sadness inside at him. When she saw how depresses on his face expression and eyes and she said.

Kiri: "I see....I'm sorry about your mother....but what about your dad? Did he know you were-" She tried to said and he got up from the tree and he said.