Chapter 13: Quaritch V.S Alpha 1rst Time

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Alpha: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out like a wild animal and make him turn his head to look all every these bad guys and they both were stop shooting and they finally saw (Y/N) with his Alpha Amazon form is here and make them both stepped ...

(Y/N)/Alpha: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out like a wild animal and make him turn his head to look all every these bad guys and they both were stop shooting and they finally saw (Y/N) with his Alpha Amazon form is here and make them both stepped back away from him and they got their guns aiming at (Y/N). When Quaritch saw the appearance of Alpha and same height as Na'vi but the color of creature was red and all everything red and make them both stepped back little bit and (Y/N) let out a growling out little bit.

(Y/N)/Alpha: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out and walking toward to where the group of soldiers and then other one who shout out

???1: "Stop right there!!!!!!" He said.

???2: "Don't move or we'll shoot!!!!!" He said.

When (Y/N) was walking and keep walking toward to them right away and make him was gonna strike them down immediately.

???3: "I mean it!!!! STOP WALKING AND WE'LL SHOOT YOU RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" He shout out toward to (Y/N) and he was ignored at it and he just keep walking.

???1: "Fuck it, waste him!!!!!" He shout out and make the soldiers got their guns and begin to shooting at (Y/N) right away and he was stood right there like badass and he wasn't feeling pains by these bullets hurt him. When (Y/N) was walking toward to them and then he begin to moving fast toward at them and he begin to killing them one by one.

(A/N: Imagine Alpha as (Y/N) with his Alpha Amazon form killing the prisoners as soldiers.)

When (Y/N) was take down 5 of soldiers and he was took them out like nothing and then Quaritch with other soldiers were surprise to see (Y/N) did back there but he was tear anything else who stood on his way and he wasn't shown anyone else who get away from (Y/N). Then he was turn his head to look over there and saw other soldiers who charge toward at them right away and make them both got their guns shoot out.