" Baby there is a bad man here. If they come here you have to hide your ladoo. Ok. If they saw it. They will take it. Ok. So if they come you have to hide it. "

Ansh is just two years old but he is smart for his age. Also looking at the place he knows that he may be in trouble so he nodded his head and started eating his ladoo. Also he stopped crying.

Just then they heard footsteps witch indicate that someone is coming. Advika gulped. If she was all alone then there won't be any problem. But now unknowingly Ansh is in trouble with her. She looked at Kajal who blinked his eyes telling her that she was there.

" Ohh So finally the king's queen is awake" Dhiraj spoke as soon as he entered.

Advika presses Ansh towards her chest. Ansh, who has ladoo in his mouth, started chewing it fast.

" Who are you and what do you want?"  Asvika asked, gathering all her courage.

" So the queen knows how to ask questions. Then let me tell you I only want you."

" What do you mean?" Advika asked with anger.

Abhimaan who listens to this , tightens his hold on the gun. His anger was clearly visible on his face. He is looking like a wounded lion who will kill anyone who will dare to cross his path.

" You know what kidnapping you was never in my plan. But then I saw your photo and then realized why he fell for you. Don't worry I will also keep you as queen just like him. But the only difference will be that I will be king by killing him."

" Hahhha you really think you can kill him, you know that can't be possible even if you are dreaming. Because My Maan was, is and will be the king."

Advika replied to him bravely. She knows her Maan was here anytime. Until then she has to keep him busy. Here Abhimaan asked Raghav how much time it will take to reach so Raghav informs him that they will reach in 15 min.

" Shiii your voice is so melodious but it will sound more melodious when you shout my name in pleasure."  To which Advika makes a disgusting face.

Which angers him. Looking at the situation Kajal knows that she has to take action. She started looking for something so that she can help advika.

Dhiraj who was angrly came towards Advika and was about to touch her. But before he could touch her Ansh bit his hand so hard also was not ready to leave. Two of his guards come running to free his hand from Ansh's teeth's greep.

" Ahhhhhhhh" Dhiraj shoughted with pain. When they freed his hand from Ansh's teeth's greep there was teech mark and blood also.

" No touch buu. Ann no like. Only I touch, only buddy touch ok."  Ansh said innocently. He called Abhimaan buddy as when they were playing, Abhimaan told him to call buddy.

Abhimaan and others who listen to this have assumed what must have happened and laughed.

" How can I forget till this chutku is here no one will be able to touch his buu." Abhimaan said with a chuckle.

" Ahhhh this chutku take him." Dhiraj said.

" How dare he call him chutku. Now I will not leave.  Only I can call him chutku." Abhimaan who listens to Dhiraj said with anger.

" Hukum, just 10 more minutes and we will reach." Raghav informs him.

Two of Dhiraj's men come to take Ansh from Advika. She slowly took her heels out of her feet and poke in the man's eyes. Ansh who saw this copied his buy's action.

But in doing that the phone which was stuck in his t-shirt fell. Dhiraj saw this and took it. As soon as he opened the phone he saw that the call was connected. And he realizes that by now Abhimaan knows about this kidnapping.