heartbreak- levight

Since I enjoy making the most saddest levight oneshots I shall continue on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing the boy heard in the moment was the THUD from his brother being beaten to the floor. He tried to stop her he threw things at her to stop but she would just beat the other boy more. He felt useless, he wanted to be the best older brother to his younger sibling yet he wasn't, he couldn't even save him from the grasp of their mother. The sirens screeched and lights flashed through the streets heading to the home that once was loving, the home that once was safe. Police barged through the door taking her away. The younger of the two was led on the floor barely able to move though somehow he managed to muffle a low "Levi help me it hurts". Levi stood paralysed for a second in shock of the state his brother was left in. He ran, he ran so fast out to the police cars crying for help. Paramedics were called but they hadn't shown yet. Levi was only 8 he didn't know how to refrain Luca from bleeding out. One of the police officers was kind enough to help the boys. Everything was so hectic that day no wonder Levi changed.

12 years later
Levi and Luca were older now, more responsible but that doesn't change what happened and how badly they are scarred. Levi doesnt talk to anyone but Luca and constantly worrys for him. Luca acts like the stronger of the two always happy and smiling though deep down he knew nothing about how he was feeling was even close to happy.

A boy, short, purple hair came into the school he was named Light. Levi saw him once and knew he needed to talk to Light something inside him was going against his rules, it overtook and Levi finally spoke to someone other than Luca for the first time in years. The boys chatted day in day out, facetiming after school or on weekends,messaging non stop the two were practically inseparable. That was untill Light went cold. He stopped going to school, stopped texting, stopped facetiming and Levi only knew one person who would know where he'd be. Alex. He called Alex non stop till she answered him. "Alex where is Light? what happened ?did something bad happen to him?" he asked her all at once. "He's back with our parents, They found out something about Light and took him home, no its not bad he should be back in around 5 years i'll keep you updated on him dont worry" she told him. He didn't want to wait that long, Five years was a long time was he even going to last that long.

_______________________________
i ended up loosing motivation to finish this so its gonna end here (THE CHAPTER NOT THE BOOK please send me more requests 🙏🏻 🙏🏻 ) I was gonna make it sadder but yk i gave up sorryyyy.