jealousy- Aluca

requested by Aluca4Life
________________________________
Alex and Luca were the happiest squad couple according to them at this time however one day their jealousy takes over their passionate love for one another.

A week ago:

Luca was walking downstairs from his room to see Levi and Alex chatting on the sofa. He knew they were best friends and usually he would be okay with them talking but this time was different, this time he had a burning feeling inside of him, he just didn't know what it was. He shrugged it off and grabbed a drink.

Later in the day Alex was going to water the plants  in the garden when she came across Luca and Light talking and laughing like little kids, they don't usually get along that well which made her feel a bit suspicious of them two though she felt a bit jealous she also chose not to say anything.

The next day leads onto the present day, Luca and Alex found out that eachother had been jealous and had gotten into an argument over them cheating on eachother which ended in a break up.

Current day;

Levi and Light felt bad over their break up so decided to make them apologise by trapping them in a room together. It always works in movies so they thought maybe it woulf work.

Both Alex and Luca went to the room then SLAM! CLICK! the door was closed and locked behind them. Alex started screaming to be let out but neither of the boys would unlock the door. Luca had sat on the floor beneath a window watching her find ways to get out and this annoyed Alex, he wasn't helping her at all and clearly he caught on that she was angered by it and decided to speak up.

Luca: Alex we won't get out until we end on good terms you know thats what they want so why don't we just sit and talk for a bit.

Alex: Yeah I know that but I don't have time to chat I have to be somewhere.

Luca: The sooner we apologise the sooner we get out.

alex: Fine.

The two sat for 10 minutes together just talking as if they had never broken up before Alex finally asked to get back together which Luca indeed said yes.
________________________________

Ahh yes the happy ending everyone has long awaited for me to make 😭😭