envious of your love- charlight

_____________________________

Light POV:

Charli is always hanging out with him. His fluffy white hair and smart white suit with his little black tie. What about him makes him so special? i'm cool, fun and I do skateboarding, what more could a girl ask for? I need to get rid of him, he needs to go.

-days later-

Light: hey luca
luca: huh
Light: can we hang out? we don't really do that much
Luca: uhm yeah okay I guess
Light: sweet lets just go down the road and decide where c'mon

We left. A smile grew wide on my face. I was finally going to take back my sweet love from this.. thing. Charli was going to be mine and as for Luca... lets just say he won't be a problem anymore.

"This way," I told him as I pointed to an alleyway, "its a shortcut I got an idea for where to go" I explained as I started to walk down there. Luca just nodded and followed along.

There was a dead end. Confusion took over Lucas face as I grinned infront of him.

Light: Sorry must've been the wrong one, wait there i'll go find someone to help us.
Luca: Can't I come?
Light: No just look at the wall it could help us navigate I think

Luca began to stare at the wall as I pretended to walk away from him. I swiveled back around only to pull out a knife and stab him three times in the back. He dropped slowly to his knees then flat on his chest. The blood, oh the blood spilled and spilled from the wounds making his pristine white clothing red within just seconds. Do I regret what I had just done? no, would I do it again? yes. Anything for the love of my sweet charli.

_____________________________
end scene OMG I ACC CAME BACK IDK FOR HOW LONG BUT BOY PH BOY AM I GLAD. I've been watxhing saw recently and then i was remering my book and i had a request for this and like i was like oh my god i should so make it so there we have it snd i think i have a request for a horror aswell so idl what i'll do for that but i'll look through my comments to find the request.