the argument- levi and luca (as brothers) + levight and luclight

"YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WERE DOING, YOU STILL KISSED HIM" Levi screeched at the top of his lungs

"YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WERE DOING, YOU STILL KISSED HIM" Levi screeched at the top of his lungs. "YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM LUCA" he paused for a moment before speaking again "You knew Luca.. you knew" the pain was heard clear as day in the way his voice cracked.

                                                                 -a couple weeks earlier-

Lucas POV:

Gosh where's Levi he's always disappearing and he's the one who wanted to talk, oh wait there he is.

"hey Levi what did you wanna talk about"

"oh nothing much just you know how im dating Light an' all"

"yeah carry on"

"i think i might love him is that good"

"Levi thats amazing and this is your first time to make it count"

Then he nodded and left me stood smiling, happy for him. Levi has only ever been in one sided relationships but that was when he didnt understand what they were i mean neither did i but now he's experiencing his first love and i cant help but be happy for him.

A few hours before the argument

Lucas POV

I know Levi asked me not to do this but I feel like he needs me right now ya'know. I was hanging out with Levi and he wanted to give Light flowers but he was just too much of a pussy so here i am heading to Lights room handing flowers to him from Levi.

*knock knock*

The door opened.

"Hey Light uhm these are for you fr-"
why the fuck is Light fucking Teran kissing me this is bad this is bad this is so so so bad.

I push off him and hand him the flowers.
"they were from Levi not me"

"oh shit"

I turned to leave and i saw him stood there watching its like his heart shattered, its like his whole body broke down but not even a single tear was shown and then he ran. He ran down the halls and down the stairs untill i caught him before the door opened. And this is the point the story began.

"Levi i didnt-"

"BUT YOU FUCKING DID"

"no Levi i swear its not- its not like that"

"IT IS, IT IS LIKE THAT YOU LIKE HIM I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU ALWAYS WANT WHATS MINE DONT YOU LUCA YOU PEICE OF SHIT"

"dont say that i was giving him the flowers and i tried to tell him they were from you i tried i did"

"YOU MADE OUT WITH HIM I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WERE DOING, YOU STILL KISSED HIM"

"he kissed me its not my fault"

"YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM LUCA"

"i did- i do thats why i never-"

"You knew Luca.. you knew"

"levi wait"

I reached my hand out to get him to pull him back but i couldnt reach him, i even chased him out the door but he was gone and I didn't think he was ever going to come back.