chapter 10: are you looking?

Beginne am Anfang

WHY??

i'm buying you one, dumbass.

im broke but not THAT broke
dumbass
i'll just get one from like a cheaper store
easy

what type of hot, rich, model boyfriend would i be if i let you walk around in a 100 yen swimsuit?
keep dreaming.

i promise you it is not that deep

keep talking and i'm deadass going to crawl through your window and drag you.
or i'll just pick for you.
you wouldn't be happy with what i have in mind.

fucking pervert
and i thought touya was bad

two minutes.

DAMN OKAY GEEZ

~

Groaning loudly, you dropped your pencil and sat up off of your chair.

It's gonna count as a date! I'll get money!

You still had a large pile of homework sitting on your small desk. Mr. Shinazugawa wanted to make sure that everyone understood what was taught in class that day and handed out a clump of worksheets.

Telling yourself you'd do it once you got home, you sighed and checked yourself out in the mirror.

He didn't even get me any casual clothes. Stupid kelphead. You pulled your hair out of your face and grumbled.

Until you heard a knock at your window.

You muttered slings of curses to yourself as you pulled open your curtains and slid the window open. "I'm coming. Let me grab my wallet."

Muichiro frowned. "The fuck? Don't bring your wallet."

"You're not my mom." You retaliated, walking further back into your room and approaching your dresser.

He grit his teeth at your words. "Yeah, but I am your boyfriend that has a contract with you. Bring that damn wallet and see what happens. I dare you."

You looked back at him, narrowing your gaze as if to make a point. He kept his stance, however. You could only sigh as you dropped the piece of faux leather back into the drawer. His lips curled into a triumphant grin at the sign of your resignation.

"Fuck you." You spat.

"When and where?" He replied, sitting back onto the window and smirking.

Stupid kelphead...

"I think this one is cute..." Muichiro held different parts of a two-piece swimsuit between his two fingers, looking up at them.

"Stop holding it like that! People are staring!" You growled, grabbing his hands and pulling them out of sight. "Do you have no decency?!"

He grumbled as he set the clothing back down. His eyes another bikini, pointing directly at them. "This one."

"Or, I can just wear a one-piece." You suggested.