"I told him not to make you watch."

"You should have told him not to do it in the first place!" I shouted. "What are you going to tell his poor family?"

"Elianna, you have to understand that Enzo does not have a good history with people like that."

"What does Enzo's problems have to do with that man? Why must he be punished?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Enzo is your husband. You're supposed to side with him."

"Enzo hasn't done one good thing for me that I should call him my husband."

"It doesn't matter. You guys are married and believe it or not, he is somewhat trying," he defended his best friend.

"He's a murderer!"

"And what does that make your father?" He asked and I froze.

"What?"

"What do you think your father does?"

"He's a-he's a consultant!"

He scoffed. "Consultant my ass. We're all the same including your precious papa. The only thing that makes Enzo different from your dad is that he isn't afraid to tell you who he is."

He turned to the crowd. "Some of you need to clean up that mess and the rest of you return to your posts."

He turned back to me. "I really want to be friends with you Elianna but Enzo will always come first."

I knew that. I don't expect him to drop his best friend for me.

"What are you going to tell his family?" I asked again.

"You don't have to worry about that."

"I don't but I will," I said and he remained silent. "Sebastian!"

"They knew what he signed up for!" He shouted at me. He sighed. "Look Elianna-"

"No, it's fine," I said as I turned to Luca. "I'm ready to go back inside."

I started walking and stopped by a closet and got a sheet.

I walked upstairs and then back to our bedroom.

When I entered, I could hear the shower running.

I would feel dirty too after coldly murdering someone.

The shower turned off and he soon came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

It looked like he worked out a lot because he had have muscular torso which included his well defined abs.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a huge scar running diagonally from his collar bone all the way done to his waist.

I cringed a little as I imagined the pain it had caused.

It was fully healed though, just like the smaller ones at the back.

I didn't see this one because he always kept on a shirt to probably cover them up.

I looked up at him and froze when I saw him looking at me.

He slowly looked down at the spot I was looking at on his chest and I felt terrible for pointing it out.

He turned and went into the closet but didn't say a word to me.

I mean, what would he say?

I would like to know how he got them but something tells me he isn't big on telling stories about himself.

He came back out, fully clothed, and went straight to his desk.

"Why did you make me watch?" I asked.

He looked through some papers. "I wanted you to see what I'm going to do to your brother and father before I kill you if you ever step out of line."

"You're a murderer," I said and he immediately paused what he was doing.

"Don't call me that."

"Why? That is what you are, a murderer!"

He jolted up out of his seat and marched to me. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushing me back until my back slammed against the wall.

There was pure rage in his eyes. "I said not to call me that!"

"Murderer!" I repeated as tears enter my eyes but I won't stop.

That is what he is and I will not allow him to deny it.

His hands applied pressure until my collar bones which made my back press on to the wall even harder.

It started to hurt a lot but I stood my ground.

"I know that man was not the first person you have murdered. That is what murderers do, they murder people."

That seemed to be his breaking point because he grabbed my throat and started choking me like how he did the other day.

I smiled as he suffocated me. I wanted him to know that I'm not some girl he could order around.

I was never one before and I will certainly not be one now.

I lifted up my knee and kicked him in the balls.

When his grip loosened a little from my neck due to my unexpected kick, I used that opportunity to grab his hand and slip myself away from his hold.

I smiled as I made it out his hold successfully.

I did that!

My smile dropped when I felt his hand grip my neck from the back and swing me into the wall.

He pressed my face against the wall with one hand and used the other to hold both of my hands behind my back.

He pressed himself so close to me that I could feel my ass rubbing against his front.

My breathing became heavier and heavier.

He inched his face towards my head so that his mouth and my ears were lined up.

"I'm going to kill your brother in the morning," he whispered before letting me out his hold.