Prologue

What is the meaning of life without trust? And what does life look like without family?

The absence of trust means a life lacking in meaning. Without trust, relationships with loved ones are lost.

I used to have a mother who would comfort me and wipe away my tears. A father who would encourage me and offer support. And a sister who was my confidant through life's ups and downs.

But all those relationships were lost when the man who held my heart chose my own blood over me, despite giving him my whole being.

I once experienced love in ots truest form. I blushed, smiled, and felt butterflies in my stomach much like any other girl struck by the arrows of Cupid.

I remember the joyous feeling of my first kiss, though now it only brings me pain. There was a time when I felt alive and happy, like every day was filled with sunshine. But what is left of that person now?

I am a changed version of myself, unrecognizable to those who knew me before. My heart, once full, now carries a heavy burden of memories. I thought I was loved and cared for, but those illusions crumbled, revealing their true faces.

Now, I am broken, fading into the background of existence. I will never allow myself to be hurt again. Why? Because I have built walls around me that no one can break through. I am completely broken.