"ouch .." moaned peat when the dizziness in his head returned, phai who heard peat moaning then woke up. And peat was surprised again when he saw phai beside him and holding his hand tightly.

"you're awake... what hurts? Do you want something to drink?" asked Phai successively, Peat, who felt his head getting dizzy, pulled his hand from Phai's grip.

"You... why are you here?" asked Peat in a hoarse voice, his throat felt dry. Phai who saw this immediately helped Peat to get up, Phai adjusted Peat's bed so that Peat was comfortable to sit and lean on before Phai took a glass of drinking water and gave it to Peat.

"Let's drink first so your throat doesn't dry out," said Phai while helping the peat drink. Peat took the glass from phai's hand and drank it.

"What are you doing here? And why am I here?" asked Peat.

"You passed out earlier in the parking lot and I took you to the hospital. The doctor said you weren't getting enough sleep, your stomach acid was up and you were too tired," said Phai while sitting back in the chair.

"Do you want to eat something? You must be hungry right?" Peat shook his head slowly, he didn't want to eat anything and just wanted to rest.

"I know your schedule as a model is very busy, but you also have to pay attention to your health. Don't make me worry," said Phai.

" I can take care of myself .... you don't need to worry about me" Peat said coldly, Phai sighed.

"If you can take care of yourself ... you won't faint in the parking lot and your stomach acid won't recur" replied Phai, Peat was silent.

"And your body also won't be this thin... since we last met, how many kg have you lost?" asked Phai but Peat didn't answer.

"Okay, if you don't want to answer, it's okay, I will contact your family first. After your family arrives, I will leave here immediately," said Phai. Phai got up from the chair and intended to tell Phi Win if Sky was in the hospital because Phai had not told Sky's family since earlier. But before Phai took the cellphone from his pocket, Peat held Phai's hand. Phai looked at peat and peat just shook his head slowly.

"Don't... don't tell Hia Win and Phi Team I'm here, I don't want to worry them," said Peat weakly. Hia win and phi team are stressed because of noeul's problem and peat doesn't want to add the burden on their minds.

"If I don't contact your family then who will accompany you here?" asked Phai.

"I can do it myself, you don't need to worry" answered peat.

"Then isn't your family worried if you don't come home. The doctor said you have to be treated here for at least 3 days to see your condition. You can't possibly not be home for 3 days" said Phai.

"No need to worry, for this week I have a shooting schedule outside the city. And today I should go," said Peat.

"Who do you schedule a photo shoot with?" asked Phai

"with brand x" said peat, phai then took his cell phone and called someone. Phai went away from Peat to make a phone call and Phai talked for a long time on the phone. Peat also saw that he was having a bit of an argument with someone on the phone, but it didn't take long for him to approach Peat again.

"Who did you call?" asked Peat curiously.

"I contacted King and Uea to take care of your schedule, I told them to postpone your schedule with Brand X and clear your schedule for a week because you were in the hospital," said Phai

"You... what are you doing.. why are you doing that.." said Peat who was annoyed because Phai casually changed his work schedule. Phai who heard this immediately rolled his eyes.

"You just have to choose, do you want me to contact your family or rest here for a week" phai threatened.

"You said I was only here for 3 days," said Peat protested.

"Yes... 3 days to see the progress of your condition and 4 days for you to have complete rest" said Phai.

"You can't do that, Brand X can sue me for compensation because I delayed their schedule for too long," protested Peat again.

"I will pay the penalty if Brand X asks it from you. How much money do I have to pay so that you can to rest?" Asked Phai who was getting annoyed with Peat's stubbornness.

"It's not a matter of money... it's about my professionalism as a model," said Peat who was annoyed because Phai had gone easy on him.

"Maintaining health is also a model's professionalism. You also can't work with your body like now, can you?" said Phai, Peat didn't reply anymore.

"You can wait here alone right?" Phai asked when he saw Peat didn't reply to his words. Peat looked at Phai confused.

"I will go home to bring a change of clothes and my toilet equipment at home, after that I will come back here" said Phai, Peat frowned in surprise.

"Why do you have to come back here?" asked Peat.

"Of course I will accompany you here until you leave the hospital" said Phai.

"I can do it myself, you don't have to bother accompanying me here" shouted Peat.

"Choose ... do you want your family to accompany you here or me?" Asked Phai, Peat bit his lower lip slowly feeling annoyed at Phai.

"You're really annoying.... why did Sky like someone as annoying as you in the past?" Peat said while looking away from Phai. Peat doesn't want to argue with phai anymore. Because besides being tiring arguing, it makes his head even more dizzy. Peat tried to go back to sleep but because his body was still weak, Peat had difficulty fixing his bed to its original position. Phai then came closer to Peat's bed and helped Peat fix it.

"Wait here, I'll only be gone for 30 minutes" said Phai before finally Phai left Peat alone. Peat who didn't care about Phai chose to go back to sleep.