Nonsense.

Diamonté's point of view.

Buzz. My phone was going off like crazy. Shit. It's jahmier. I need to get home. I tried to stand up but I was humbled by the feeling of having to throw up.

  "Boy we had a time last night." India stretched. "Fuck. I know. I need to get going though. I'll text y'all when I make it home." I gave my girls hugs and got going.

  I was driving on the freeway just thinking. Jahmier is gonna fuck me up. I hope I wasn't talking reckless to him. Jesus. This older man cut me off. I beeped my horn. "Get off the fucking road." I muttered.

  I slowly approached my home. My heart was to my booty crack. I used my key to get in. The house looked fine. Jahmier did not. He looked like he didn't sleep at all last night.

His long legs ran over to me increasing his stride. Is he gonna slap me? Get got face distance. And hugged me. Kissed me. And let out a sigh of relief.

But he jerked me back away from him. "You spent the night with your friends without telling me?" He had a cold look on his face. "Well are you happy to see me or no. I'm alive!" I said.

  His look was so serious. "Of course I'm happy you're ok. But what the fuck kind of shit is that. Let me do something like that and you'd knock my fucking head off." He yelled.

"Oh my god. You're doing too much. I went to a little get together after dinner big deal." I pushed passed him. But he gripped my arm.

Jahmier point of view

This girl really think I'm fucking dumb

This girl really think I'm fucking dumb. "Diamonté don't fucking play with me. Like I'm not playing witchu." I really wanted to fucking choke her up.

  "I cannot take you serious when I don't even fucking care. Now let me shower in fucking peace you lightskin psycho." She giggled. "Yeah ight. Keep playing with me.

  10 minutes later.

I couldn't be bothered to Check on Diamonté. Her fuck ass friends always getting her into shit. She came to our room in her sports bra and my boxers.

"You know being mad at me only hurts you when I'm not upset at you at all." She spoke. "Be a fucking man and communicate." She crossed her arms.

  "Diamonté what part of you left and didn't come back do yo slow ass not understand?" She's fucking with me. Gotta be. "First of all. Pipe the fuck down. Second of all. It was a mistake. I didn't mean to spend the night and if I did come home I would've drove drunk and been dead."

  "You couldnt have called me or someone to take you home. Chanel fucking pregnant. She could have drove your ass home. But nah. You wanna hoe around." I was getting madder and madder by the moment.

"You see how you're not fucking thinking about anyone but your fuck ass self. And what if I didn't wanna come home. I am GROWN." She was trying to defend her actions.

"Diamonté get this through your thick skull. Your friends are hoes, you left and didn't come back, and now look at you. Hungover. The sooner you fucking realize that maybe you can take some accountability. But you won't because you're fucking selfish." I snapped on ha ass. I really was tired of her shit.

"I would slap the fuck out of you but I'm not. I'm too hungover with my selfish ass." She mocked. "And I meant every fucking word." I took my pointer finger and pushed her head back.

She began to take her blanket, a phone charger, and her vibrator to the guest room. "Yo yellow ass gon sleep alone until you find your mind because I believe you lost it." She slammed the door on her way out.

HOLLLAAAAA!!! So I've updated pretty much everything. But I'm gonna start working on another book after I end this one! :) by babiesss