10.

Jahmier POV

Its 2:30 in the goddamn morning and diamonté wanna come in from wherever tf she been at smelling like liquor and hookah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Its 2:30 in the goddamn morning and diamonté wanna come in from wherever tf she been at smelling like liquor and hookah. She stumbles with her heels in her hands hair messy and lashes halfway off her eyes. She still is the most stunning woman ever in my eyes. Stumbling up the stairs she makes her way to the bathroom putting her hair up and taking her makeup off.

"Jahmier my feet hurt" she slurs plopping on the bed groaning. I grab lotion and massage her feet. "Ma you need to go to sleep." I say "mhmm" she says dozing off in my arms. I open my phone up seeing a text from Janelle. Tf she want. I haven't even been talking to her. It's obvious she just want me to slide to ha crib. Ian going for it.

>>>>>>>
The next day
"I don't even think I can open my salon with the way I'm feeling oh my god." She groans over the toilet as I hold her hair. "I'll just go in tomorrow I'm feeling horrible." She says. After she got through her morning routine finally looking like something. Now she's laying down with an ice pack against her foot. "Jahmier! Bring me some crackers and a ginger ale." Got me waiting on her hand and foot."

Handing her, her stuff "thank u love I appreciate it." She says. "I really feel like shit. Chanel rubi , Jayda , dream India and I went to dinner." She said. "It was just shot after shot drink after drink." " I mean damn I can tell." I laugh. "I gotta go out with Derrick and jay for a minute." I say putting my shoes on. "Huh? I'm literally sick as fuck and you're gonna up and leave?" She says stressed. "I mean I didn't say anything when you came in at 3am last night."

"Mhm ok. Go out with ya homeboys tell them to suck yo dick and cook you dinner then. Bye jahmier." She says turning away.

Diamonté pov

My whole mood was really fucked up after that

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My whole mood was really fucked up after that. And he left anyways. I still feel horrible but Luckily I had no clients so I don't have to worry. My assistant opened the hair salon and has my employees working. I'm checking in the her every few hours to make sure everything is alright.

I feel tired and weak. I notice jahmier left a gun in the drawer for "just in case" I don't understand why he thinks I'll need it or ever need to use it. My doors stay locked. He also said he's tryna get out of the drug dealing game because of me. I hope he does. It's not okay.

I receive a text from him but I ignore it. Go text your homeboys since you wanna be with them while I'm at home sick. Most of my day I was setting up hair appointments, brunch dates, and ordering hair supplies. I'm always busy I need a vacation or something. Meanwhile jahmier still isn't back and I need to start on dinner. I decided on rice and chicken because I wasn't in the mood for some full course shit.

After I finished dinner, showered and did some more business shit he still wasn't back.