20.

Diamonté POV

Diamonté POV.

I woke up that morning. I noticed jahmier had a morning wood. I cant even muster up words to describe how wet I was. But I kept it pushing and got out of bed to go on a walk. This is gonna be a long ass week.

I get dressed for my walk that usually ranges from 30-45 minutes. I also made coffee since I didn't have my usual morning wake-up. I pulled my phone out.

Fab 4 GC 🫶🏾 .
Diamonté - are y'all up yet? Wtm.
India - shocked you're up. Thought you'd be busy.
Jayda - right??? What's goin on
Chanel - jahmier must be gon cus wtf.
Diamonté - erm anyways. Spa day?
Chanel - sure. What time?
Diamonté - 3:30. It's 7 rn. So I'm giving y'all time!

>>>>>>>

After my walk I got in the shower and got dressed. I wanted to tease this mf to see how long he'd last. I wanted to test the waters. I always get dressed in front of him and he does the same. So that didn't work. But what turns him on the most is when I cook for him.

I cooked breakfast for him. His favorite shit too. Chicken n waffles. I'm staying away from that shit. Granola bar me pls! So after I finished he came downstairs and gave me a kiss on the head. Tf? No ass squeeze... no complement... I'm sick of this already.

Suddenly he got "plans". Him having plans isn't the problem. He's getting a hair cut... and wearing his biggest chain and this has the nerve to drive the hellcat. He look good ig. I cant blame any Btch tho. "Diamonté where are you going today." He asked coming up behind me. I blushed at his touch. I'm gonna lose.

"Going to the spa with my friends. And you?" I asked. "The studio. Can you bring me lunch around 12?" He said paying zero attention to me. "Umm. Sure. I'll be out by then. " I spoke lowly. I hate when I he's at the studio bc his bobble headed friends be there. And whenever I bring lunch it's uncomfortable. I cant stand majority of his homeboys. Cench is somewhat tolerable.

>>>>>>>

India pov.

Something was off with diamonté

Something was off with diamonté. She was not as perked up as usual and she was up at like 7am. That man must be gone. But, we at the spa getting facials n shit. The spa lady left the room with these steamers on our backs.

"Diamonté look mad in the face. What happened girlla?" Jayda asked. "Right?? And wanna go to the spa to relax. Who done got on yo nerve sista?" Chanel said. "Well. Jahmier left and he's on coochie suspension." She spoke up. "Makes sense. You never up that early unless you doin sum." I said. "She stressed and depressed behind that dick. It's never that serious ma." Chanel giggled

"It is tho. I'm so tired of this shit already."

>>>>>>>

Jahmier's POV

It was like I was feening for her body

It was like I was feening for her body. I was struggling the whole time in the studio.  Diamonté came around 12 she brought me subway. "So what are you working on so far" she asked. She looked so good. She wore a tank top making her boobs pop even. More with sandals. She had no makeup on which made her even prettier.

To be honest. I haven't worked on shit. But I played something anyways. "Well I'm working on a new track called like dat." I said pushing the pen. "Hmm. Is get naked finished? I rlly like that one." I never understood her obsession with get naked. But she had a huge one. Get naked is all she talks about. Her favorite one of mine. "Well. It's finished im just waiting on the right time to drop it." I said.

She had stress all over her face. She was loosing this game so hard. I don't even know why she started this. "Diamonté you still doing this? Give it up already." I said rolling me a blvnt. "I'm shocked you haven't cracked. You weren't so touchy feely this morning. Kinda hurt my feelings." She spoke lowly

I knew she wasn't gonna last. Touch is her love language. She cant ever keep her hands off. Neither can I. Every time I see her I'm always reminded how perfect she is. Her lips. Her nose. Her personality. She's no doubt the most perfect woman I know.

>>>>>

Diamonté's POV

Diamonté's POV

He swears up and down he wasn't gonna crack. The growth in his pants say otherwise. I scooted closer to him and rubbed his bulge. He cleared his throat trying to focus on his pen and paper. "Diamonté chill. It's only 2 days left." He spoke. "I can't wait. Know you wanna." I whispered in his ear. Licking his earlobe.

I know just how to make his ass crack. He wasn't gonna last anyways. He got up and picked me up making me straddle him. "I knew you weren't gonna last. Your morning wood told me everything." I said. "Your attitude told me everything. Your body language too, it was obvious ma." He said.

"Are you Gonna keep dry humping me or are we gonna fuck?" I said.

Heyy! Diamonté is actually not getting on my nerves rn. Surprisingly. India my fav rn.

This book isn't ending no time soon

This book isn't ending no time soon. I enjoy writing obession so much. - Jaela 🤍 .