28.

Diamonté POV

Diamonté POV.

Back in the US.

I stayed with Chanel for the night. She kicked Brent out so i knew she was lonely. "Diamonté you know you don't have to stay. I appreciate you." She said. "It's ok. I have to go open up shop. Come by later." I said. "I'll see. I have to put this crib together."

I was driving to the shop and I looked down at my phone getting a call from jahmier. I wasn't able to answer. I walked into the shop anxiously. "Hey dia. Shop was good while you were gone!" My assistant fay said. "Thank you sm. I'm gonna head to my office rq." I said.

I called jahmier back. He didn't answer. I called again and again. Still no answer. I grew anxious. He's never done anything like this. I finished my work day and rushed home.

I dropped my bags and ran upstairs. I found jahmier passed out with a red bottle on the nightstand. I frantically shook him to get up. "Jahmier wake up." I said through tears. His eyes fluttered. I let out a sigh of relief. He looked like he was comatose. "What tf Did you take?" I said looking at the medications on the nightstand.

He looked dumbfounded. I read "Promethazine" out loud. I threw the bottle in the trash. "Jahmier that shit is dangerous. Don't bring it in here anymore." He was still ignoring me.

"You're gonna ignore me like I just didn't damn near save your life?" I said stepping closer to him. "Diamonté where tf the red bottle at?" He yelled. I could hear the anger in his face and see it in his eyes. "I threw it away." I yelled back. "For fucking what? Don't touch my shit again." He said getting in my face.

"First of all back up off me. You don't need it. You don't even have a cough." I said. He's never been this mad. With me at least. I knew her sipped. But it never got his far. I want him to stop completely honestly.

He left the room. I could feel his anger. I stayed in the bedroom for an hour listening to him pace the house. He swear his scaring someone. An hour passed. He calmed down. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Diamonté what did you do with the bottle?" He asked calmly.

"I told you what I did with it." I said sternly. "I'm sorry for going off on you like that. Please don't touch my stuff again." He said moving closer to me. "Listen I don't want you drinking that. It damages your liver so bad." I said. "I don't wanna ever lose you." I said with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"I understand. I gotta go." He said grabbing his shoes. I'm not gonna stress myself about that shit. It's out of my control.

Jahmier's POV

Jahmier's POV.

"Diamonté tweaked out today. She mad I fell asleep after sipping." I said. "I mean you gotta slow down doe. That shit mad damaging to yo liver." Derrick said. "When a girl in love wit chu fr she gon care about yo health. You should listen to her." Jay said.

I don't think I'm addicted. They dtm. If I wanna drink lean ima do dat. What tf be wrong? Derrick brought these hoes in here. One thing led to another and we was smoking and sippin. I knew diamonté was gon be furious but I don't care.

My phone started ringing. It read diamonté.

Diamonté POV

Diamonté POV.

He wasn't picking up. again. I cant do this. I checked his life 360 he was at a studio. First I find him passed out and now its 3am and he's still not home. I don't expect him to report to me everything he's doing. But out till 3am with no warning is so weird.

Obviously we had to run down on his ass. I walked in to find Jay, Derrick, cench, and jahmier high as fuck . "Wsp dia." Cench mumbled. I had to drag jahmier out of there. "Wtf are you on bro. I'm grown." He said. "You're grown but you're out here acting like you're 15? Let's go." I said.

See now jahmier pissing me off

See now jahmier pissing me off. How are you guys? Hope u like this chapter!