24.

Diamonté POV

I continued to do her hair

I continued to do her hair. Trying to collect more information. "His bum ass girlfriend pregnant. He said he regret that demon anyways." That's when I got upset. How dare you talk abt my god kid like that. "Tf is wrong. That's a whole kid." I said. "And? Idgaf. Btch I'm paying you not the other way around." She said. "Watch them B words before I burn you with this iron ho." I spoke. Her rat ass stood up.

"Get tf out my studio. Half done ho." I said pushing her out of my salon. We don't condone that shit. I finished for the day Chanel invited me to dinner. I didn't wanna break the news then and there. I went home and jahmier was in his game room. I sat down next to him. He moved one headphone off so he could hear me. "I'm about to go to dinner with Chanel. If you wanna go you can." I said. "I'm good. I'm abt to leave and hit the studio anyways. I'll be back when you back." He said getting up.

He so obsessed wit that damn studio. It's his second home. Like literally. I went through so many outfits before settling on a black dress and black heels. I touched up on my makeup and that was about it.

I arrived at dinner. India, Chanel, and jayda were seated already. "See I wanna order a strawberry daqiuri but we got pregnant lady ova hea ruining the vibe." India said. "I'm craving seafood. That's why I Picked this place particularly." She said. Everyone put their orders in. We should do a boomerang. Chanel we'll order you apple cider." Jayda said giggling. Everyone laughed. "When's the first ultrasound tho?" India asked. "Next week. I feel so nervous." Chanel said smiling.

After dinner.

Jahmier was home. I walked in with my heels in my hand. "Jahmier my feet hurt so bad. Like oh my god."
I said. My feet were so swollen. Tight ass heels bro. I ran myself a bath. 5 minutes in I heard a knock at the door. "What?" I said knowing it was him. "Yo feet still hurt?" He asked. "Yes. I'll take some Advil." I said bathing.

After I lotioned myself I got on my laptop ordering stuff for my salon. I was so stressed. I was ordering shit back to back. Everything that happened today. My feet feel horrible. I rubbed my head. Jahmier noticed and brought me a mug with tea in it. He also took my laptop. "What's bothering you ma. The stress is all on yo face fr." He said rubbing my feet. "Work was so stressful today I don't even wanna talk about it." I said.
"And then I have to order more chairs and equipment. I'm just stressed that's all." I said. "Well I called your employees to let them know you won't be here next week. Pack yo shit. We're going to Italy." He said smiling.

"Can we pack tomorrow My feet hurt" I said laughing. The way jahmier handles business turns me on so bad. He turns me on to a whole new level.

I long talk about work turned into a make out session. In this mist off all of this he pulled my pants down. Devouring me. He plunged his fingers in curling them. Abusing my G spot. "Damn. Keep going I'm gonna squirt." I said moaning.

I started to run from it. The pleasure being to much. "Nah bring yo ass back diamonté and Stay still." He demanded. I began to cum he held me down. Continuing his movements.

I felt so relaxed after that. Just a little sweaty.

I actually wasn't half sleep whilst writing this. How are you guys? Thoughts ? Bye - Jaela 🤍 .