25

Diamonté POV

Diamonté POV

Everyday I'm grateful for jahmier. Love him to death. But damn is he loud. Today is my off day so I was writing down a few things I needed to go out and get.

Jahmier and I were supposed to be going out today. Just us. But he's in his game room. "Waiting on me" when I've been ready for 15 minutes. He finally decided to come out of his cave after 45 minutes. "You ready or nah?" He asked. "Well I've been waiting on you let's go." I said.

One thing abt it I'm gonna hate driving. So jahmier drove. First stop was the mall. I had to pick up some dresses and try them on. I hate taking this hornball with me but I didn't have a choice
bc he wanted to go.

POV SWITCH 🙈🙈

Jahmier's POV

Diamonté said she had to go try on dresses she bought

Diamonté said she had to go try on dresses she bought. How tf you bought the dresses and still gotta try them on? Make no Damn sense. She be doing anything . We walked into the store and she went to the dressing room. I waited outside.

She came out. She had on this red bedazzled dress. It fit her body so well. Everyday I'm grateful I wakeup next to her. "This one is the best." I said looking at it. "You haven't even seen the rest of them." She said adjusting in the mirror. "I don't even have to see the rest. You look amazing diamonté." I said. "Thank you. I got another one in green.

She love her some green. Time grew longer and longer. I hate to say it but I had to go to the studio. "Ma let's wrap this up." I said. "For what?" She said. "The studio. I gotta record this album." I said. She rolled her eyes inside. I might not got though. "I might stay home. Depends on my mood." I spoke eyeing her dress.

Pov switching AGAINN!

Diamonté POV

I tried on more dresses

I tried on more dresses. I was so drained by the end of this. Jahmier looked over it too. I noticed jahmier was sitting weirdly. I got the dresses delivered to the house. "Let's go." I said. We walked out and I got a pretzel and a milkshake. I wanted to go home and nap.

Time skip!

I woke up and looked at the time it said 6:30. I woke up feeling so rejuvenated. Off days are so essential. But I started to pack because the flight is as 10:30. Jahmier stuff was already packed. I packed so much shit it's ridiculous.

I wanted to do something quick for my hair so I flair ironed it. A few hours later I wanted to watch a movie before the flight. Jahmier came downstairs "diamonté yo shit packed yet?" He asked. "Yeah. Just watching law and order to pass the time." I said.

I quickly grew bored Of sitting doing nothing. Jahmier was focused on his game not paying any mind to his surroundings. Just how I needed him.

I slowly pulled his basketball shorts down. He looked down confused lifting so I could pull them down further. His dick sprung out slapping me in the face. I spit on it making his breath quickin. I started to kiss his tip making him clear his throat.

I could hear cench on the game asking if he was okay. "I'm alr my throat was just itchy." He said. I sucked him faster making him loose control of his game. I went all the way down as my throat clenched around him. My pussy was drenched at this point.

He muted his mic.

POV SWITCHING 🫣

Jahmier pov.

Diamonté climbed on top of me riding me faster and faster. I tried to focus on my game more than her but I couldn't. Her tits was bouncing in my face. I hooked my mouth to them. She was getting closer and closer to her release and so was I.

Her legs began to shake and I could feel her clenching around me. "F-fuck." She moaned. "I'm gonna nut shit." I groaned. "Cum inside me." She said in my ear biting my earlobe. "Yeah? You want me to nut in you? You want my kid don't you? I said making her whimper.

"F-fuck yes. Get me pregnant." She said. Her riding became sloppier and sloppier I guided my hands to her hips. Bouncing her up and down. She came all over me. And I finished inside of her.

It was around 9:00 so we had to get ready to go. She limped downstairs. "Babe get my bags!" She yelled from downstairs goin to start the car. She got into the car. She looked half sleep.

I had our stuff taken to the plane before we got there. I knew she wouldn't be able to walk or anything so I picked her up and got her into the terminal.

>>>>>>

2 hrs later.
We were 2hrs into the flight and she finally woke up. "Jahmier where are we?" She asked. "Somewhere on the east coast." I responsed. I was tired. Sometimes I worry if she gon get pregnant but she just takes a plan B.

i actually wasn't half sleep writing this! How are you guys? Love all of u guys! Vote and comment pls! Jaela -🤍