14

Diamonté's POV

The next morning

The next morning.

I woke up to no jahmier. Like you just got back and you wanna leave AGAIN? I cant stand him. I walked downstairs in my robe seeing Hermés bags with a stack of money with a note that says "Buy whatever your heart desires, love you, mir." I couldn't call him because he wasn't answering but I made sure to text him thanking him.

I started cleaning up and I called my friends over for a lil get together. I mean I got almost 10k in cash.. you thought I wasn't gonna spend it with my gworls?? Eventually India, jayda, and Chanel get here. "So where's Jahmier? Since he's the one keeping you away" Jayda questions. "Girl doing " business" I don't know what thats means but we should go to dubai for the weekend. I just got 10k in cash from dat man!" I say. "Hell yea Brent being mad aggy so I need a break anyways." Chanel says taking a swig from her champagne glass.

"How we getting there though?" India says. "Private jet.

Soon enough we was all boarding the private jet to Dubai. I told jahmier to meet us there he'll find his way there somehow. I knew he was gonna bring his water head friends including Janelle. I've been meaning to talk to him about her too. "Girl when you gon tell ole boy to let go of Janelle manly ass?" Jayda asked. Everyone seemingly agreed. "Well I was thinking about doing it on this trip but I don't wanna mess anything up." I sighed.

"I mean he already know how much of a bad person she is and how disrespectful she can be so I don't understand why he can't let go of her." I added. "You right. But then again they been knowing each other since forever so it may be hard for him." India said. "Girl hell nah. She literally disrespected ha in front of everyone she been doing this to all jahmier exes and isn't gonna succeed with diamonté." Chanel said.

"Wym she been doing this?" I questioned. "Well,  kenza, Winnie, tommieLee, shirley, and kali all talked to jahmier and was practically ran off by Janelle water headed self!" Jayda said. "Like Janelle has serious attachment to him. Like she simply won't let him be in love, and jahmier let her walk all over them." Chanel said. "Brent knew him for a while and said he never defended them either." Chanel said.

I kinda began to think. I've been intimate with jahmier and really took my time with him so for it to blow up in my face I don't wanna let it happen.

Jahmier POV

"Diamonté said sum meet her in Dubai

"Diamonté said sum meet her in Dubai. Y'all down to go?" I asked Derrick, cench, jay, and Janelle. "Pause you gon let Janelle go on a trip with yo girl and her friends in a whole different country? Yeah nah." Derrick said. "I mean diamonté doesn't have to know." I added. "Nah bro she gon find out and beat ya ass in front of all her friends." Jay said. "Janelle not even gon try to be respectful so why bother?" Cench also added.

"Y'all right but they should make up if I wanna have dia around still." I said taking a puff from my blunt. "Diamonté know how I'm coming regardless so I'll go." Janelle said. Everyone laughed. "Mandem been said she tagged you in the stu so why lie?" Cench said in between laughs. "Hell yea was looking silly the rest of the rotation." Derrick chuckled. "Whatever round 3 whenever frfr." Janelle shrugged.