32

Diamonté POV

Couple of weeks later!

Today is the morning before my birthday. I went downstairs to clean up a bit beforehand so I wouldn't have to later. My entire day was going pretty good. It was the afternoon and I finally got done cleaning.

My phone beeped. It was mir.

Mir - Wyd diamonté ?
Diamonté - Cleaning. When are you gonna he home?
Mir - Around 8.
Read 4:30pm.

I put my phone down and poured myself something to drink in a wine glass. I like drinking out of my wine glasses with regular drinks. Makes me feel boujiee.

Fab4Gc
India 💘- wtf are y'all wearing tmr...
Chanel - 💕 I'm wearing pink.
Jayda 🤎- I'm wearing pink too.
Diamonté- U dum btchs I said white meet me at the mall in a an hour.

An hour later.

I strictly said WHITE! They don't listen..

We were in Neimans. They gave us champagne. We were finished shopping but we were in the lounge area. "Soo.. who'd you invite outside of us?" India asked. "Kayleigh, Bri, some of my cousins, and some old friends." I said. "Did jahmier invite his people?" Jayda asked also.

"Well. Cench and jay. That's about it... I think." I trailed off. "Mhm. I'm excited about tomorrow. We should get going it's 7:30." Chanel said. We got our bags and left.

I was so tired. And hungry. I prayed jahmier got me canes. I arrived at home with all my bags in my hands. I opened the door. It was "hello.. I'm home!" I said walking upstairs. I heard shouting coming from his game room. I put my stuff in the closet.

"Holon ima get back on in a minute." I heard him say. I got in the shower. Half way through.. I see this yellow Btch walk in here. I smacked tf out of my teeth. I'm guessing he heard it bc he turnt around and left.

Around 10 minutes later I brushed my teeth and did my skin care. I went to the bedroom and he was on that fuck ass game. I sprayed my perfume on myself turning my tv on.

I went downstairs to go get something to get a water bottle. I came back upstairs. And went into the game room. "When are you coming to bed." I whined. Sometimes I can't even sleep without him being there. "In a lil while ma. Be patient." He said.

He wants to chill with his hbs with he has all this!!! So sickening. "Ok whatever." I said walking out. I could feel his eyes on my ass. I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes later he got in the shower. I went into his game room. I unplugged his tv and his ps5. I went back and he was chillin on his phone in his sweatpants.

He must've been waiting for something. His erection was prominent. I sat down next to him. It was like 8:30 at this point. He needs to make a move or I'm going tf to bed.

I started talking to him and mid way through my word he pulled my into a kiss. He took me by my waist putting me on top of him. Ian tryna get on top.. why I gotta do the work?

"We should go to the hot tub." I said in his ear. Not even a few seconds later he was running with me still in his arms downstairs.

We were naked at this point.

"Bend over." He said pushing me on the ledge of the tub. He took a fist full of my hair and wrapped it around his hand gripping it.

I got tired of waiting so I put it in myself. I let out a loud moan. I'm sure the neighbors were hearing at this point.

He was slamming into me. I could feel his entire shaft in my stomach I began to fall limp under his touch. "Shit.. I can-can't" I said between moans.

"You cant what?" He said pushing deeper into me holding my chin. I could feel I was close. I started to lose my balance. "Look at you. A mess for some dick." He said gripping my throat.

My legs started shaking. "You gonna cum? Cum on this dick." He said in my ear. I came so hard. I started crying. "Shit I'm gon nut in u." He said. I could feel it go inside of me.

Mind you I have a whole birthday tmr. And I need to be able to walk. Anyways. We went back to the room. We fell asleep.

Hey yawlll

Hey yawlll