13.

Diamonté pov

Diamonté pov.

I'm awoken by the smell off food cooking and roses on my nightstand. I slide my robe over my naked body putting my house shoes on. I start to brush my teeth and do my morning routine. I walk to the kitchen to be greeted by jahmier, jumping on him. "Oh I missed you so much love." I say planting kissses all over him. "I missed you more diamonté. You like yo car?" He says slapping my ass.

"Like is an understatement. I love it." I say smiling. "Well go get dressed I have another surprise." He says wit that smirk he always has on his face. "Another one?" I say excited. "Another one" he says in an reassuring tone. I pick out my outfit.

Iluvidiamonté has posted

Liked by chanelroman, Comethazine, and 4,500 others.
To say I'm loved is an understatement, blessed and highly appreciated, love.

I do my hair thinking as to what he has in store. Shopping, hair appointment, nail appointment maybe? I have no idea he keeps me on my toes honestly. I walk back to jahmier. "Soo what are we doing today my love?" I ask. "Shopping and I wanna take you to a drive in theater. We can come back home and cook dinner too." He says. "Sounds fun. Which car you wanna take?" I ask. "Yo new one." He says opening the door for me.

When going to the mall I head straight for gsuwoo. Picking a few cute sets and shoes. "What you think of this tracksuit babe?" I ask spinning around. "You look good tryna skip the movies good ma." He responds. "Boy you crazy, let's go." We end up checking out. After we check out we made it into the drive in theatre. We decided on watching legally blonde.

I play in jahmier's hair while he rubs my feet "you wanna leave now? I'm a lil tired" I say yawning. "Yeah we can go." We eventually make it come which immediately turns into a make out session. He pushed me on the bed "put yo legs to yo chest ma." He said. I listened but before I could say something I moaned as he let a thick stripe down my clit.

He plunged his fingers into me curling it in me reaching my Gspot while sucking on my clit at the same time. In a matter of seconds I could feel like I was gonna explode. "F-fuck please I'm gonna cum" I moaned out. "Hold it and don't let go." He said continuing his movements. "Shit I'm sorry" I hiccuped as my legs shook releasing all over his face.

"Didn't I tell you? Turn around and arch." He demanded. I arched my back and he teased me for around 5 mins until I put it in myself throwing it back on him. "Hmm fuck keep going dia." He groaned. I love when he says my name. Especially during sex.

"Oh- you so big" I moaned out running from him. He grabbed my hips back ramming into me at an fast pace. I could feel a build up but it felt different. "Fuck- I'm gonna squirt-" I yelled releasing all over the bed and his stomach. He pulled out and nutted on my back.

Jahmier's POV

I was tired. But she wasn't. Usually it was me who could keep going but I was gonna get up and run a bath but she pushed my ahh back down. "Where you going?" She whispered. She began to kiss me. This kiss was on sumn different. She got on her tip toes and started riding me with her hand cupping my neck.

I was still sensitive after my first nut so it was so much feeling at once. I started ramming into her and she moaned even louder. "Oh- jahmier don't stop" she said closing her eyes. I could tell she was finna cum because she started that scooting thing.

I grabbed her chin "uh uh look at me when I'm fucking you dia." I said to her. She began to fall limp under my touch. She began creaming all over me. I pulled out and nutted on ha titties.

She got up stumbling putting her robe on limping to the kitchen. I let out a low laugh. "Oh Shutup jahmier I had to knees buckling." She yelled. I mean she ain't lie doe.

I walk up behind her giving her a massage. "You want round 15 or something?" She asked. "I just missed you that's all." I said rubbing her neck. "Jahmier you were gone for like 5 days" she said laughing. "5 days too much." I said.

After she finished cooking she got in the shower and I got in with her. "Jahmier don't try nothing. We just did like 4 rounds." She said washing her face. "I'm just tryna get clean damn." I said. "Tomorrow I have a meeting so I'm gonna be gone." She said. "I mean damn you up and leaving me already?" I said chuckling. "You Always got that stupid smirk on yo face. I'll be back by 1:30." She said giggling.

Sorry for the small hold up! Tech problems. But I really like the jahmier pov im finna do him more. How are you guys?