26.

Diamonté POV.

We landed like finally

We landed like finally. I slept thru most of it but it still felt so long. I looked at the time on my phone. Jet lag is so damn real. Like I can't even explain. I'm off for the week. I hate to say it but I'm so tired all
I want to do is sleep under jahmier. He slept as soon as we got there.

>>>>>
That morning.

Ik you're probably thinking that we wasted an hour having sex.

But we didn't! We actually went out this morning. We went and got pedicures. The whole time he was showing me things we should go do today. I laid back and started to think about my future with him. I wanna have kids one day but like now would be horrible. Like I'm so young why have a kid so early?

Jahmier always said that kids was never his priority. Marriage wasn't for us either. We have plentiful time. For the day we decided to go to lunch and then to capri. The hotel had the best view I was like gushing over it the whole time.

Eventually we went to capri and started taking hella pictures. There was hella animals too. Like geckos n shit. We stayed on the beach for a little while. "So do you wanna order food tonight at the hotel or do you wanna go out?" He asked. "I was thinking we should order it and have a movie night by the beach." I said.

POV SWITCHING 🙈

Jahmier POVS.

We got back to the hotel and changed into beach clothes

We got back to the hotel and changed into beach clothes. Diamonté looked so relaxed. Like when ever her ass not at work she's always feeling more alive. "Jahmier I ordered the food so you don't have to worry about it." She said tossing her hair figuring out which side to part it on.

She looks the best when middle parts so idk why she's switching it up. She don't ask for validation and Opinions either which is what I respect about ha. "So you're wearing that?" I pulled at the thin material.

She always has on skimpy shit. Like I'm not insecure but it's like why? "We've been over this so many times. If I wanna wear something I'm gonna wear it. You can't control that." She said applying her perfume.

The dinner was at 5:30 and it's 5:00. I'm tryna eat and then beat her doonies down. "Okay are you ready?"She asked. She wore her necklace that was name plated which complemented her skin so much. We walked down to the beach and the view was so nice.

"Jahmier look at the view" she said taking photos. "Yeah it's nice I guess." I spoke. I was so focused on her body in that dress more than anything else. She was on the same timing lowkey. The whole night she would give me "the look"

 The whole night she would give me "the look"

Diamonté POV.

When you get an nice ass hotel it's best you get yo moneys worth. Like I'll be damned if I blow a bag just to not get my moneys worth. We got to ride in a limo on the way to the hotel. I was sitting on jahmier's lap. I felt something hard.

"Jahmier's move your keys." I said. Surprisingly I wasn't tired. Usually I'd knock out in the car but I was very much away tonight. I started scrolling on my phone until that "hard" feeling wouldn't go away. I looked down to see his erection. The veins were even popping out.

I looked back pretending I didn't notice it even though embarrassment was on his face like a mfer. The entire rest of the drive back was a little uncomfortable.

>>>>>
At the hotel.

We got into the shower together. Which turned into something more immediately. "Diamonté lift your leg up." He said. I lifted my legs up into his arms. I could reach down and slip his dick inside me. I could feel him literally rearranging my guts.

I started to fuck back on him. I could feel he was close from the way he was looking up into the air. He was getting louder and louder. I started to clench onto him. "I'm gonna cum shit." I moaned. I could feel long ropes of hot cum seeping into me. I came on him.

DiamontéHarper has posted!

Diamontéharper - Italy2022

Click to see comments

Jaydacheaves - I took the Polaroid before she left to Italy btw!

Chanelroman - not she left with her nigga...

Comments limited.

Hi guys!! How are y'all? New chapters soon! - Jaela