9.

Diamonte POV

Jahmier left because he had to "handle business" which is selling or the studio. I don't understand why he can't just be real. But I'm doing jayda's hair in my salon i recently opened. Chanel is here too. "Girlla where you dipped off to last night?" Jayda asks. Chanel laughs lowly "with jahmier" she said chuckling. "Jahmier? thought we didn't like him.." Jayda says. "She thought she didn't too until he layed that pipe. HELLO!" Chanel said as Jayda and her busted out laughing.

My attention focuses on the door as India, dream and rubi walk in. "Now diamonté where tf did you go last night?" They all ask in usion. "I just went to a friends house last night." That's all I say apply the glue to her lace. "She lying like mf. She went to jahmier house" they all choked. "Jahmier? Drug dealing hellcat jahmier?" India says. "Yes girl. Derrick friend." Dream says shocked.

"Anyways we need to go shopping. Darryl lent me his card and said go crazy." Rubi said. "Shiddd that don't sound bad at all." Dream says. "We got class in the morning we can't be doing all this." I say running the hot comb through her hair. "I mean she's not wrong." They all nod.

"Girl fuck that class. Let's hit up rodeo I got the Bentley truck today." Jayda says.

>>>>>>>

So after I finished her hair we all agreed that we would go to lunch and go shopping. Everyone went home and got dressed first.

Liked by chanelroman indiaroyale, dreamdoll Jaydamami and 7,000 others

Hermés mermaid.
500 comments. Click to view.

Chanelroman - MMMYEAH😍

Dreamdoll - jahmier truly lucky.

Comethazine - what dream said ^

New chapters soon to come!