18.

Diamonté POV

Back in the U

Back in the U.S.

After we got back to the U.S. everything was going well. Me and Janelle had a sit down. I think we are somewhat cordial but honestly I'm not gonna stress over it. Me and mir is back on good terms.

Currently jahmier and I are going shopping for the day. Being the good girlfriend I am I payed for his hair cut and got him clothes and shoes. It was a tussle tryna get him to let me pay. It makes me happy to make him feel good.

"You look so good with yo hair cut bae" He look so good rn. I hate having him out he be feeling himself a little to much fa me.

I just wasn't feeling it today. After being with jahmier, eating chicken + waffles, and steak every day of the damn week it didn't do to well to my body. I'm like slumped over the bed this morning. "Diamonté are you doing that lame ass yoga shit again? You look goofy as hell." Jahmier poked at my ass.

"No. My stomach is touching my toes. I swear being with you all you do is feed me" I whine.

>>>>> 2hrs later.

After jahmier got me a ginger shot I felt much better. I couldn't get up at all and I had shit to do. I was rlly finna cancel on all of my clients but I'm not a bad hairstylist! I finished my beauty school already so I opened my own shop a few months back.

India and Jayda always wanna come by and do breakfast. "Girlla you getting thicker." India peeked at my body. "Ain't she? Stomach getting pudgy titties jiggling..." Jayda teased drinking her mimosa.

"I know. That devil in my house won't stop ordering me food." I say. I finished mg clients for the day. It was mad busy due to prom season.

I went home that night and went upstairs. I gasped when I look in the room when I saw mirrors everywhere. On the ceiling... at the foot of the bed. I'm actually in shock. Out of all the time me and mir had sex I've never fooled around with mirrors.

I got in the shower and 5 minutes later I hear jahmier walk in. "No no. Whenever you come in the shower with me it turns into something else. Stay yo yellow ass in there." I say. "Girl what? I bathed before you got here. Did you look da mirrors I put up?" He says

"Yeah. What are they for?" I tried to act clueless. "Now diamonté. What you think they for" he laughed. I turned the shower off and put my towel on. "Let's go test them out." He said I was literally still naked in my towel. He snatched me up and carried me to the bath.

"Jahmier I didn't even get to lotion myself, and I'm hungry." I whine. "We know." He laughed and poked at my tummy." I mugged his ass real hard and plucked is eyebrow. See now you doing too much. "Diamonté chill I was just playing." He got up. "Kiss my ass, Jahmier." I said lotioning my self.

While I was in the bathroom a sprayed on my perfume. Jahmier took a liking to this cloud by Ariana. He says it smells "soft" he likes it on me.

It's been an hour and I've been ignoring him. I walk downstairs and I see roses and dinner. "You are so corny. I swear" I giggle. "Yeah right. Yk you wanna eat this shit sfpwm." He pulled my chair out.

After I finished dinner we had a bit of alcohol in our systems. He carried me upstairs and put me in doggy. He pulled my thong to the side and I was just anticipating for him to put it in. He rubbed in between my folds making my breath shudder. "Jahmier stop teasing" I whine. "Shut the fuck up." He said slapping my ass.

He teased me more by playing my clit making me moan. "S-shit I'm gonna cum" I moaned my face against the pillow. He then removed his finger as I was gonna cum. I could feel tears welling in my eyes from the lost of contact. "Why would you do th-" I'm cut off by him slamming into me at a fast pace.

I reached my hand back but he just pulled them and went crazy. "F-fuck you feel so good baby." He groaned. I started to throw it back on him making him fail to suppress his moans. "Damn. Just like that ma. Keep going." He moaned. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he fucked me harder.

He leaned down to my ear. "Daddy sorry for what I said earlier. You gon forgive me ma?" He whispered. "Y-yes fuck ima forgive you." I moaned. I could feel a coil in my stomach pulling tighter. I began to clench around him. "You gonna cum?" He asked pulling my chin into the mirror. "I wanna watch you when you cum don't take yo fuckin eyes off the mirror." He smacked my ass hard making me groan in pain.

I began to look at the mirror. "Jahmier" I moaned. "I know you wanna cum. Cum for me diamonté." He said. With that I exploded all over him not looking away from the mirror for a second. I moaned louder than ever. I was creaming and squirting all over the bed. It just wouldn't stop either. "Yeah that's right cum on this dick." I could feel he was close because he kept twitching inside of me. I wanted to make him feel how he did me.

So I flipped his ass over and got on top.

POV SWITCH 🙈🙈

It's always at the end she wants to get on top

It's always at the end she wants to get on top. She don't got the stamina for this and I always end up helping her.

"Diamonté stop playing before I slam you on this shit." Her ass kept hovering over the tip. She put it in and almost immediately came. She picked the pace up going up and down on her feet. It was so tight warm and wet. She was wet tonight. It was like she could keep going for hours.

I reached down to rub her clit. And that sent her into overdrive. Going faster than fast. "You gon cum for me? Cum for me daddy. Fuck a baby into me." She moaned in my ear. She was on some next level freaky shit.

Somewhere in this she remembered the mirror up top. "Look at the mirror bae. Look how good I'm riding you." She titled my chin up. I could feel her releasing coming as she was throbbing. Like literally throbbing. "Jahmier- I'm gonna cum help me" she started shaking. I gripped her hips bouncing her up and down. She came without warning as I released my seed inside of her. He squirted, again. This time all over her thighs and my stomach.

She tried to get up and kinda limped to bathroom. I followed after her. We got in the shower together. "Jahmier. You need to stop finishing inside of me." She chuckled. "Why. You know you like it" I said. "You want kids or something?" She questioned. "Not right now. But one day." I said washing my self. "Exactly! Finish in my mouth next time." She said kissing my cheek.

After we finished our bath I changed the sheets and diamonté wanted to watch greys anatomy. She fell asleep 5 mins later. I cuddled her and went to bed.