AISLE WAY

(My POV)
(November 1st 1:30 a.m.:stop it)

I can still hear them.
.
.
.
.
Laughing
.
.
.
Yelling
.
.
.
.
I can hear Spears just laughing his mind out, the sound of slamming against me outside the wall of the aisle way.
the other group of boys behind us.
.
laughing
.
seeing Spears and I in this position, why wouldn't they laugh.
.
.
They get to watch as Spears forces himself upon me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so fucking pacific
.
.
.
.
.
Useless

"OH YEAH SPEAR'S"

"YEAH MY TURN!"

"Oh yeah."

I feel Spears pushing himself against me, slamming me back and forth, taking advantage of me. Spears hands wrap themselves around my neck. Slamming my face first on the wall surrounding our fronts, and hiding us front the road.

"Ah~"
.
.
.
.
"Stop... Ah~"
.
.
.
.
.
"P-please stop....."

"NOW SHE TALKS! DO YOU HEAR THAT?! Niko...you and I are gonna have the best time tonight... Aha...do you like that Niko........UH! NIKO SAY SOMETHING YOU HORE!"

I can't do anything...it's so cold...I can't see my tears getting in the way.

Someone please....help me..

"Aw, Niko you don't like it?......Well that's too bad. I really like playing with you..Nick has lots of options when it comes to girls like you..... And honestly you're my favorite..." Spears says laughing to the others who watched us.

WHY!
.
.
.
.
Why is he laughing.
.
.
.
.
Why...me
.
.
.
It hurts so much
.
.
.
.

"AH~...umm that felt so good...... Come on guys let's go..... I'm done having my fun."

Spears forcefully takes out his member from me, whipping away the felt over cum that hung off of it.

Something warm slides down my leg, and I struggle to stand up.

"

Aha, let's get the fuck out of here." Spears walks away with the others leaving me to die on the floor half dressed and cold.

.
.
.
.
.
It's snowing...ah- God why?
.
.
.
.
I'm so tired
.
.
.
.
I don't think I can stand up
.
.
.
.
My legs feel so weak
.
.
.
.
.
Mikey...
.
.
.
Please help

Snow falls again and all I can do is watch  the snow fall, covering me from the shame. And the cars that drive by.

I'm so tired... My phone... I-i need to call M-mikey...