SHES AWAKE

(Mikey side POV)
(April 18th 3:20 p.m.: what did I do?)

10 days...

Im going to stay here no matter how long it takes for Niko to wake up.....

Everyday I come to the hospital waiting for Niko to wake up....

Audrey was discharged yesterday, and is now able to walk some what normal.

It's been hard on all of us... The others came to visit a few times but Nick still hasn't shown up, neither has Zoey.

I'm glad they're not here....

Everyone continued to go to school, some needed time to get over it. Eren hasn't been going to school for much, yet he would show up sometime...there were expenses for the funeral cost and Eren needed to take a few days off of school to plan the funeral...

Eren came to visit Niko....he left some flowers for her, then said his goodbyes....

When Niko would wake up she would see flowers surrounding her, and notes left on her medical stand... People came by to give they're regards and drop off flowers... Many of them I would have to change..

Niko head covered in bandages, but you could still see her face.. her hands are pale and her legs have burn marks..

"Niko... Please I need you to wake up.... Everyone misses you so much...well I'm not sure about everyone... Nick hasn't come to see you... Niko, if you could see how much of a jerk he is... You would leave him... Then I could tell you...h-how much I love you... it's not about him not being here... God no, I love you, I loved you for 3 years now... I want you to know that." Sob silently come out before I'm able to finish.

"Please....Niko wake up." I tightly hold on to Niko hand.

.
.
.
.
.

"M-mikey... Mi-key." A quiet voice wakes me from my sleep.

"N-niko? Niko, you're awake!"

"Mikey, what happened?"

"It's okay just relax I'm going to get a doctor, I'll be right back."  I let go of Niko's hand, grabbing the crunches that were on the side of the bed and quickly ran out of the room. "DOCTORS SHES AWAKE, COME QUICK!"

Some of the doctors in the hallway come into Niko's room, they check her vitals then take some check ups on her.

I crunch my way out of Niko's room, so the doctors could have enough space to work in. I'll take the time to call the others and wait for them to get here.

I send the group chat a message saying Niko is awake.

I get the replies of the others saying.

(Message chat)

GROUP CHAT:

Audrey: I'll be right there don't move! Tell me everything that happens!

Eren: I'm on my way.

Lily and Lee: we're coming too.

Stef: see you guys there.

Sophie: I'll be right there.

. . . . . . . . .

No reply from Nick and Zoey.

I guess they're too busy to even care about their friend who just woke up from a coma.

It doesn't matter they shouldn't be here anyway.

"Mr, your friend seems to be doing alright, would you like to go see her?" The doctor comes out holding a folder.

"Yes, thank you."  I walk in trying to see Niko.

"Mikey...." Niko tries to get up from her bed, but I stop her from getting up.

"Stop you need to rest Niko." I held on to Niko's shoulder so she wouldn't get up.

"Mikey, what did I do?" Niko grabs on to me bringing herself to cry, my shirt soaking up her tears. I put my hands on her head making her comfortable that she brings herself closer to my chest, rubbing her face against me, balling her eyes out.

She looks like a child who lost their favorite toy, her eyes closed and her face buried into my shirt.

"Mikey....what did I do?"
------------------------------------------------------------------