THE ARGUMENT

(Mikey side POV)
(April 18th 5:30 p.m.: get out)

The others finally made it to the hospital. Audrey held on to Niko not wanting to let her go.

Nick didn't text the group chat after I texted him to be here, yet there was no response.

"What the hell is Nick doing? why isn't he here?" Stef says gaining the attention of Eren and the others.

"Who fucking cares it's better he's not here." I say holding on to Niko's hand.

"And why the fuck not (hiccup*) she's my girlfriend (hiccup*)" Nick walks in holding an empty bottle of alcohol.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Eren says getting up from his spot on the chair.

"Fuck off Eren your not so innocent in this (hiccup*)" Nick replies back at Eren.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Eren heads towards Nick taking Nick by the calor.

"You heard me (hiccup*) it's not my fault you killed your own cousin." Nick takes a hold of Eren's hand.

"Nick, what the fuck!?"

"Nick, you can't be serious?"

Everyone looks at Nick with a disgusted look some with a confused face.

"Nick, what the hell is wrong with you?" I say letting go of Niko's hand.

"Shut up Mikey, you're such a bit-" Nick gets cut off by Eren swinging a punch at Nick in the face.

"AH SHUT THE FUCK UP NICK. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU KILLED HINA SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Nick falls to the ground dropping the bottle of alcohol.

"Oh yeah sure blame it on me. That's all you can do you fucking bitch." Nick smirks at Eren trying to make him mad.

"Nick you little shi-" Eren tries to grab on to Nick.

"Oh yeah let's go bitch, I've been waiting for this one." The two get into a fight hitting each other over and over again.

"GUYS, GUYS STOP IT!" lily yells for the two boys to stop.

"GUYS STOP IT!" Audrey covers Niko's face so she wouldn't watch as her boyfriend's face got bloody up.

"That's enough guys you're gonna break something." Stef gets in the middle between the two boys.

"FUCKING STOP YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE LITTLE KIDS!.... ENOUGH!" Audrey says stopping the two boys from continuing.

It was when I realized Niko's heart monitor kept beeping. Like it's really fast her heart monitor is beeping really fast.

"What the fuck is going on?" I grabbed on to Niko whose face seemed pale.

"She's not breathing, someone call the doctor!" Audrey puts Niko down so she can see the rest of Niko's face.

Niko is foaming at the mouth and her eyes rolled all the way at the back of her head.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"
------------------------------------------------------------------