DECEMBER CHRISTMAS

(My POV)
(December 25 first 12:00 a.m.: Christmas)

Maybe it's better this way.

No one would have to worry about me anymore.

Not even Nick...

The sounds of screaming get louder.

I just want them to stop.

All I can hear is Nick and Zoey screaming, and everyone else. I don't care anymore.

Why are they here?

I just want them to leave...I don't want them here. Everyone just leave, don't worry about me.

"NIKO, NO!...DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME, NIKO COME BACK!" Nick continues yelling at me.

"NIKO!.." is that Zoey? I can't tell anymore there's to..many people yelling. It's starting to get dark...I can't hear them well.

"COME ON NIKO!....NIKO, DON'T LEAVE...HANG IN THERE NIKO... SOMEONE
CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE! CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!....come on Niko...COME ON!"

Nick be quiet, you're so loud..... I'm so tired...I can't keep my eyes open, they feel so heavy. I can't sleep...Nick stop shaking me... I'm tired, let me sleep....Why do you care so much?...Even now you start to look at me the same way you used to....with the same eyes you looked at Zoey with....

"Come on Niko, please don't leave me. I can't lose you... PLEASE NIKO,WAKE UP!" Nick moves his hands to my face, his hands covered in blood.

His eyes are full...tears falling down his face.

Nick stop, I wanna sleep. I don't wanna see you this way....Stop crying over me...

The lights are so bright....Turn them off it hurts....it's too bright in here...

Nick stop..stop yelling.

"SHE STOPPED BREATHING! SHE'S NOT BREATHING. WHERES THE FUCKING AMBULANCE?!... SOMEONE PLEASE....please... fucking do something.... someone..."
____________________________________________
Thank you guys for reading. Sorry we started off sad but everything will make sense after.

But, continue reading to find out what happens next.

This is my second book depending on when I post this, so I know my writing is bad. But I hope you guys continue reading and don't forget to vote 😁

And yes the chapters are gonna be this short, with some being longer, but it will be a long story. Well hoping it is.😭😭